Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WATCH THE WATER~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WATCH THE WATER~ Empty
PostSubject: WATCH THE WATER~   WATCH THE WATER~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 6:54 am

I woke up this morning with a 'vision' of AG Barr taking a drink from a bottle of water, and heard the words 'watch the water'.
Then a little parade of flash backs, including Kate and Fiji water, etc.

Whether it's a nod to us or if it punctuates a particular point, I'll have to watch to see,
rather than going back for examples.  I'm betting it's specific.  So watch the Congressional hearings and podium speeches for it.
I CAN say there's been a whole lot of drinking going on.  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WATCH THE WATER~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH THE WATER~   WATCH THE WATER~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 7:17 am

Do you know that THE FORCE is with THE Q ?  It is, and has been consistently and mightily from the beginning.  And it didn't need 'numbers of people' on board to exercise that Force, though the numbers make it grow~make it so.  Establish it, in other words....by consent, by agreement.

That is as fascinating to me as the actual 'playing out' of The Plan.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

WATCH THE WATER~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: