Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration Empty
PostSubject: That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration   That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 pm

I'm following some threads on the 8chan today and found this and it does make sense. I don't want to come across as an alarmist . . . just file this away for now as a possibility. I went on a confirmation hunt to see where this anon was coming from before putting this post out there. I was able to confirm that yes, Fentanyl is known as Apache. LANGUAGE WARNING on my screen capture below. It's a chan posting -  what more can I say?

https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/fentanyl

Quote :
In its prescription form, fentanyl is known by such names as Actiq®️, Duragesic®️, and Sublimaze®️.Street names for fentanyl or for fentanyl-laced heroin include Apache, China Girl, China White, Dance Fever, Friend, Goodfella, Jackpot, Murder 8, TNT, and Tango and Cash.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/16/29/12/q_watc10.jpg

That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration Q_watc10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration Empty
PostSubject: Re: That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration   That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 pm

did you see the meat 
https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/63921/safety-breaches-at-us-meat-plants-spark-outcry-in-uk-over-possible-postbrexit-trade.html
Back to top Go down

That "Q" Post on "Watch The Water" Thought - Just an FYI For Your Cosideration
Page 1 of 1