Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am

This bitch’s comeuppance is coming. This Smollett thing, bad as it is, woke a bunch of sleepers up. I’ve been following this trend from day one just like y’all have. Can you say Obama, Obama, Obama?

https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-prosecutor-kim-foxx-subpoenaed-154030931.html

Quote :
Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx has been subpoenaed to appear in court by a retired appellate judge who is seeking a special prosecutor to investigate the “irregularities” associated with Foxx’s handling of the Jussie Smollett case.

The retired judge, Sheila O’Brien, filed a series of subpoenas Friday demanding that Foxx, Foxx’s top deputy Joseph Magats, and Smollett himself appear in court bearing the original documents produced in connection with the hoax Smollett allegedly staged, the Chicago Sun Times reported.

[More at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Yes .. yes I can say it 3 times fast but I'll sure need a barf bag..
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 pm

IT'S ON AGAIN~JUDGE ORDERS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR (BROAD MANDATE=GET fOXX TOO)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-special-prosecutor-20190621-jkpbw7sm4jcw3mm5ompfk7htxe-story.html

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/2019/6/21/18693732/jussie-smollett-special-prosecutor-kim-foxx-empire-actor

The disputed facts around Smollett’s case still could be aired in a number of other courtrooms. 

The city under former Mayor Rahm Emanuel filed a civil lawsuit against the actor, demanding that he refund $160,000 spent on police overtime investigating his case. 

And two brothers who claim Smollett hired them to fake the hate crime attack have sued the actor’s Hollywood lawyers for defamation.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 am

ALTOGETHER NOW:  THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!

VIDEOS HERE OF POLICE ARRIVING AT SMOLLETT'S HOUSE-HIM WITH NOOSE AROUND HIS NECK 
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/police-release-videos-documents-from-smollett-incident

Here's one (of over 1200 clips!!)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfyxnB_xPjE

-----
The 'attackers' taking cab to rendezvous point:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7177237/Osundairo-brothers-caught-way-meet-Jussie-Smollett-staged-attack.html

-------
And this hilarity from the crazies:

from the attorney general website's profile of Kim Foxx.

"Kim is the first and only prosecutor in the country to make felony case-level data available to the public. The open data portal provides unprecedented access and transparency into the work of a prosecutor’s office. Her goal is to make the Cook County the most transparent prosecutor’s office in the country. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Wish I had more news, but I don't.  I was just thinking how symbolic his noose is.

Every time you think we've done something stupid, really stepped in it this time, remember we're really just giving away more rope,
which they then fall all over themselves to grab and proceed to wrap around their own necks.

AND, it's working so well!  You'd think they'd figure it out, but nope!  I just hope they keep it up!
With people like AOC (purposely?) and SO MANY other bozos getting so much press...I think the plan is very safe.   Cool

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Hope to see the entire lot of 'em in one of my "symbolic" siggy nooses soon. bounce

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 11:27 am

Found some more rope !!

We’re now learning that the prosecutor who dropped all charges against actor Jussie Smollett received a massive donation from leftist billionaire George Soros. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more.

400K !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOLF_tYRvPs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case   Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Subpoenaed over Handling of Smollett Case
Page 1 of 1