Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE Empty
PostSubject: We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE   We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 5:24 am

https://thehill.com/latino/442625-court-rules-trump-admin-can-continue-policy-requiring-asylum-seekers-remain-in-mexico

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday ruled that the Trump administration can continue to enforce a policy requiring some asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their cases are processed.

......However, he pointed to the judges who raised legal concerns about the policy as "good reason to believe that ultimately this policy will be put to a halt."
-----------------------
Lots of objections on the panel to the ruling.  But, any progress is something.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE   We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 2:46 pm

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/trump-closer-to-flipping-n-y-based-appeals-court?utm_source=twitter&campaign=6770865A-71A4-11E9-A04C-D51B50017A06&utm_medium=lawdesk

Terrific Trump: Trump About to Flip Another Appeals Court To Conservatives

President Donald Trump is in striking range of flipping another federal appeals court to a majority of Republican-appointed judges, this one based in his home state of New York.

The Senate on Wednesday confirmed Joseph Bianco to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in a 54 to 42 vote that included some Democratic support. A second appointment to that court, Consovoy McCarthy Park partner Michael Park, is expected to be confirmed this week after the chamber voted to end debate on his nomination.

When Trump makes additional appointments for vacancies that will be left by two judges who recently announced their retirements, Dennis Jacobs and Christopher Droney, the 13-member court will be majority Republican-appointed.

Based in the nation’s financial capital, the Second Circuit has been called the “Mother Court” of securities law and has been the center of high-profile cases including the NFL’s “Deflategate” controversy.

And with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe complete, the focus of Trump-related investigations now shifts to New York where his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was convicted in federal court of campaign finance and other crimes. Cohen began a three-year prison term this week.

Trump flipped the Pennsylvania-based Third Circuit earlier this year to majority Republican appointees, and has appointed more than 100 judges overall since taking office in 2017. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE   We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 5:40 pm

We win some more. Hopefully enough to turn the tide. The country has turned into a real cesspool the last 40 - 50 years so it'll take some time. The 'visible to the public' coup was introduced to John Q. Public via JFK's head exploding in Dallas on 22 November 1963 but the real 'hidden and silent' coup has been going on since before the ink had dried on the constitution.

I'd really like to have my county back in my lifetime (doubtful) and before Yeshua's return (always hopeful).

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE   We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We got a California Court ! ADDED NewS of MORE
Page 1 of 1