Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I Will Not Yield" - In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping 'Spygate' Coverup

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"I Will Not Yield" - In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping 'Spygate' Coverup Empty
PostSubject: "I Will Not Yield" - In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping 'Spygate' Coverup   "I Will Not Yield" - In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping 'Spygate' Coverup I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 10:14 am

GOTTA HEAR IT PEEPS

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-10/i-will-not-yield-epic-rant-jim-jordan-accuses-dems-sweeping-spygate-coverup

"I Will Not Yield" - In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping 'Spygate' Coverup

"I Will Not Yield" - In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping 'Spygate' Coverup 2019.05.10jordan

"He's going to get to the bottom of everything, he's going to find out how and why this investigation started in the first place."

• MAY 10, 2019 9:28 

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1