Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution Empty
PostSubject: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 3:33 am

Under 10 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=310&v=opmrky-jhFw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 3:40 am

Maybe you can see this meme.  Researcher can't see them. But it's worth trying for.

Bill Barr takes a drink of WATER, then gives a little 'yeah, so..." shrug to something some dingbat dem has said.  
The intelligence and integrity of these men bringing Justice is so Awesome!

Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution 4e20f94bf9

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 7:00 am

You're right - researcher can't see them (whatever that means).

Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution Meme10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:00 am

Heehee.  If I post a meme from GLP you said b4 that you can't see them here.  But Mike said once that he could see it, so I thought I'd try bringing it for the rest of the peeps.  The 'word description' is for you.
~best I could do~ thanks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 10:46 am

Listening to DiGenova and wife (also a genius), on with Sebastian Gorka, and Joe said there is a SEPARATE IG REPORT JUST ON COMEY.
Comey signed the 1st-the original-FISA warrant.  The subsequent 3 were renewals.
He is such 'toast', he's just a pile soot waiting on the wind.  awwww.  not.

also covered, a more in depth of all Admiral Rogers did to save the nation.
Brennan, Clapper...
Oh well, this is loaded...you should hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEoIuifVm40    dtd May 13, 2019

Last edited by Dove on Wed May 15, 2019 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 5:27 pm

[link to www.scribd.com (secure)

Uploaded by JohnSolomon
State Department handwritten notes of meeting with Christopher Steele

The handwritten notes are hard to read, but the "HRC dossier" is in print there!

@pepesgrandma
Following Following @pepesgrandma
More
Replying to @RealSaavedra @Twitter
Join the club.... They just throttled my account minutes ago due to this. Steel and state dept meeting notes calls dossier the HRC dossier. Know what thus means? Jail time..

1:41 PM - 15 May 2019

-----------------------------------------
@pepesgrandma
Following Following @pepesgrandma
More
State department notes on meeting with Christopher Steele mentions “HRC DOSSIER”

Found by @ChristinePolon1
“Steele's handwritten notes. Check out State Department handwritten notes of meeting with Christopher Steele on Scribd”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Dove wrote:
State department notes on meeting with Christopher Steele mentions “HRC DOSSIER”

Between just THAT and the Clinton Foundation exposé by Moynihan and Doyle Dec. 2018 she has enough pinned on her to hang her 100 times over. Short hi-lite video below hitting some of the high points. Lovely refresher - Only 20 minutes long – juicy bits start at the 5 minute mark. I love these two guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJYd87m9Kk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution   Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marking the Progress Towards Prosecution
Page 1 of 1