Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming   Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 6:10 pm

The Virginia Beach Police had a workshop planned Saturday on mass shootings

By Madeline Holcombe, CNN
Updated 6:51 AM ET, Sat June 1, 2019

(CNN)The Virginia Beach Police Department had scheduled a free community workshop for Saturday morning on what to do during mass shootings. About 24 hours before the class, a disgruntled employee opened fire in a city building, killing 12 people, police said.

At least 36 people intended to attend the Active Threat Citizen Defense session, according to the department's Facebook page. The workshop has since been canceled, police said early Saturday.

The class was planned days before the shooting and highlighted the need to prepare for potential active threat situations...

[link to www.cnn.com (secure)] 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming   Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Obama:
If I had a son . . .

Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming Dewayn10

Well what have we here?

The link below seems to me to be just a tad racist maybe – but it gets the job done that the mainstream media WON’T DO! Sorry I had to post it even.

https://infostormer.com/angry-negroid-in-virginia-kills-12-in-mass-workplace-shooting/

DeWayne Craddock is identified as shooter

I was thinking, “why it was taking the media so long to produce a photo of the shooter of this massacre"? Survey says; He doesn't appear to be Caucasian in a MAGA cap with an AR15.

He used a handgun and not a full semi automatic machine gun with a chainsaw attachment!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming   Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 9:05 pm

orwell says "hey"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming   Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Shooter Jumped His Programming
Page 1 of 1