Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Programming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daily Programming Empty
PostSubject: Daily Programming   Daily Programming I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:37 am

Star Crossed

Two star-crossed lovers, one human and the other alien, try to reconcile their differences and start a new race:

Romeo and Juliet meet Section 9.
Back to top Go down

Daily Programming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Programming   Daily Programming I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 am

Golan the Insatiable: A Darker Calvin and Hobbes

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/11/golan-the-insatiable-a-darker-calvin-and-hobbes

Tonight on FOX, Animation Domination High-Def will officially debut two new animated shows as part of their late-night ADHD lineup: Lucas Bros. Moving Co., followed by Golan the Insatiable. The latter cartoon features a menacing godlord from another dimension, Golan, who is now trapped in the small town of Oak Grove where his only friend is a little goth girl named Dylan (voiced by Mary Mack). Together, through various adventures, they combat the boredom of suburban life.
IGN recently got a chance to speak with Golan the Insatiable’s creator Josh Miller, who not only came up with the idea for the ‘toon after authoring a series of Golan short stories on Something Awful, but also voices Golan on the new show. During our conversation Miller talks about how he pitched the show to FOX, the process of developing his stories for TV and the Calvin and Hobbes-esque friendship between Golan and Dylan…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Daily Programming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Programming   Daily Programming I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Uuuughhh. bad, bad, bad, bad........

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Programming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Programming   Daily Programming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Programming
Page 1 of 1