Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak Empty
PostSubject: RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak   RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/06/im-naming-names-mcafee-vows-to-expose-corrupt-us-officials-and-cia-agents-in-massive-leak/

‘I’m Naming Names’ McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak

June 13, 2019

by Matt Agorist, The Free Thought Project:
RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak Mcafee-696x366
“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics,” McAfee warned. “I’ll f***ing bury you!”
(RT) Bitcoin evangelist John McAfee has threatened to “bury” the US government if they keep harassing him over unpaid taxes, promising to leak a huge trove of files proving corruption throughout Washington and its allies.
“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics,” McAfee warned in a string of tweets stretching back to Sunday. Vowing to release over 31 terabytes of “incriminating data” to the press if arrested or otherwise “disappeared,” he posted the names of a “corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials” along with claims they’d taken bribes and been involved with drug trafficking, apparently to show he was not bluffing.

Quote :
RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak 7FxhjlR3_normal

John McAfee

:heavy_check_mark:@officialmcafee

[ltr]For my followers: my recent tweets are less for you than they are fir my pursuers. They are shots across the bow - leave me the fuck alone, or go down with the corruption you have embraced, because I will fucking bury you if you continue. Doubt me at your own fucking risk.[/ltr]

12:11 - 9 Jun 2019 · Cuba
Twitter Ads information and privacy

[ltr]

3,273 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

He also promised to release the names of “25 Congressmen and 5 Senators, from both Parties, who are coming up for re-election in 2020, and who MUST be recalled, and if that fails, booted out of office on election day” on Friday.

[ltr]

RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak UyH5z6tHcTBy4KyK?format=jpg&name=small[/ltr]

Quote :
RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak 7FxhjlR3_normal

John McAfee

:heavy_check_mark:@officialmcafee

[ltr]I am not implying that our entire Government is corrupt. I am saying that it is corrupt to the point that no-one is untouched by it.[/ltr]

06:15 - 10 Jun 2019

[ltr]

3,408 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads information and privacy[/ltr]

Claiming the Department of Justice was cooking up murder, racketeering and money-laundering charges against him in the hope of extraditing him from the Bahamas and locking him up for tax evasion, McAfee pointed out that the last attempt at framing him – when authorities in Belize raided his home and charged him with running a drug operation – failed.
“The US Government has never faced a foe like me before,” McAfee declared, promising to “suffer this onslaught no longer.”
Read More @ TheFreeThoughtProject.com
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak Empty
PostSubject: Re: RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak   RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Like Dove said in another thread (linked below) He's bat shit crazy. I said in that same thread that he's a dead man walking.

Hey McAfee - you idiot, you DON'T announce something like this beforehand, you JUST DO IT!

Then they can kill you after!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22523-mcafee-said-he-was-going-to-talk-squeal

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

RISK MANAGEMENT TO NEW LEVEL: McAfee Vows to Expose Corrupt US Officials and CIA Agents in Massive Leak
Page 1 of 1