Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  Empty
PostSubject: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:57 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)
John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
Following Following @officialmcafee
More
On Friday, I will release the names of 25 Congressmen and 5 Senators, from both Parties, who are coming up for re-election in 2020, and who MUST be recalled, and if that fails, booted out of office on election day. Power corrupts, and corruption is the enemy of Freedom.

12:12 PM - 10 Jun 2019 from Cuba

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Prophecy time peeps: John McAfee - scheduled to die.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I smell suicide, arkinside, car crash, drug overdose, or any of 100 other ways for the deed to get done (other than old age).

EDIT: to add link below.

https://thecoinshark.net/john-mcafee-warns-the-u-s-government-to-leave-him-alone-otherwise-he-would-reveal-the-conspiracy-pyramid-in-it/amp/

thecoinshark wrote:
John McAfee Warns The U.S. Government To Leave Him Alone Otherwise He Would Reveal The Conspiracy Pyramid In It

John McAfee, a crypto enthusiast and founder of the world-famous antivirus McAfee, posted a series of tweets where he showed his clear irritation of the actions of the U.S. government towards him. In particular, he warned them to leave him alone or he would “bury them.”

McAfee claimed that the Department of Justice (DOJ) was compiling a new case against him for money-laundering, racketeering, murder. He found it ridiculous and “asked” the DOJ to stop doing anything otherwise he would reveal conspiracy information.

Due to the filed case, McAfee decided to reinsure and posted a few things from his own archive of corruption actions in the government. He wrote about a corrupt CIA officer and two Bahamian officials, in short, McAfee described their contacts and bribes or illegal money that they had received.

John McAfee also clarified that if he got arrested or disappeared, more than 31 terabytes of oppo research would be given to the press.

See the link for more.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 6:05 pm

Don't you know that some folks are squirming and trying to find a "solution". ! 
 Do I need butter for my popcorn or will this be swept under the rug and  the popcorn = stale?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 7:09 pm

I myself would feel more optimistic about this if he wasn't so absolutely bat shit crazy.  But he is a mad man!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:34 am

https://billofrights.com/hillarys-deadpool-never-cross-the-clintons/

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz5qXDl3ovf
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 2:45 pm

From Jim Stone at http://82.221.129.208 today 12 June. Seems I'm not the only one to think McAfee is a "dead man walking", huh?

Jim Stone wrote:
I have not missed the recent McCaffee story

The one with "31 terabytes" of "A LOT worse than Wikileaks". I have not bothered with this because:

Though I am totally sure it is legit, I am also totally sure McCaffee will be either dead or shut down, he may be a smart guy but he does not understand the conspiracy well enough to know YOU DON'T ANNOUNCE THESE THINGS, YOU DO THEM. He'll be dead or rendered irrelevant so fast it will be ADIOS before word one.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal    McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McAfee Said He Was Going to Talk-Squeal
Page 1 of 1