Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me Empty
PostSubject: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 am

i just heard a teaching from a sunday school session, from an indepentdent baptist church in the deep south, about UFO's, hybrids, USO's and alien bases....not new to us, but i found it encouraging that these things are now being taught in the context of "normal" scriptural teaching...i'll post it when it comes on utube...dude did a pretty good job with it....i taught the same things in another independent baptist church over a decade ago....didn't go over well,lol....government and media now admit ufo's are real and they have no idea what they are....if they would open a bible and figure it out, they would know....its right in front of them
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 10:44 am

I'll be waiting on that audio or video teaching, Mike. Meanwhile do you have web site links or etc. for that church? I wanna check 'em out. Maybe I can dig up what it was you listened to while I'm at it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:33 am

its a live service from knoxville tenn.....the church is temple baptist and charles lawson is the pastor...the old dude knows his stuff about the "weird things".....very educated congregation....that congregation ranges from armani suits to liberty overalls,lol....service would start at 7 am PDT...
here is the sermonaudio link for the live service     http://pastorcharleslawson.org/

here is a good utube page   https://www.youtube.com/user/zion4131/videos?flow=list&view=0&sort=dd

lawson does a good job with teaching paganism, occultic practices, nephilim/watcher theology, etc.....i disagree with him on the timing of the rapture and a couple of doctrinal issues, but he is a damn good teacher/preacher
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 12:36 pm

He already has it up in the live stream archives, Mike. It's only one hour old as of this minute. Thanks.

https://livestream.com/accounts/14473788/events/4340829/videos/192918054

Ya can watch at the link above or at the embedded video below. Lawson starts at 11min 40sec mark and runs to the 56 min mark. The rest after that is other speakers & preachers.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 pm

actually, this is a substitute teacher that did the teaching today instead of pastor lawson and he did well....there is SOMETHING in the works folks....with the government admitting ufo's are real, i feel a setup/false flag coming down the pipe...question for ya':....reckon how many pew sitters will fall for the "alien brothers" shit?....at least this little baptist church is preparing their members for it, when/if it happens( and i suspect it will,either real or faked)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me   researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

researcher, "they walk among us" is not just a "thang" for you and me
Page 1 of 1