Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:10 am

We will now see how the mathematical signature of JESUS CHRIST is encoded in the decimal expansion of Pi. 

Here are the Hebrew/Greek numerical values of "JESUS CHRIST":

HEBREW "JESUS CHRIST" (391 + 363) = 754

GREEK "JESUS CHRIST" (888 + 1480) = 2368

Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi Jc_pi10

Hence, we have the following flawless perfection: A CIRCLE with a circumference of 2368 has a diameter of 754 (Pi = The ratio between the circumference/diameter of a CIRCLE) ...

study
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:55 am

good job done!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am

Well done, DONE!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 1:28 pm

That was great!    Very Happy

As an aside:

the AVKJ says in Psalm that the Name of God is JAH.

But there were no J's in Hebrew...so...has anyone seen or have access to
earlier texts...Septuagint, etc. ?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 pm

Dove wrote:
That was great!    Very Happy

As an aside:

the AVKJ says in Psalm that the Name of God is JAH.

But there were no J's in Hebrew...so...has anyone seen or have access to
earlier texts...Septuagint, etc. ?

I go with the pronunciation YAH – a “Y” sound. I did a thorough study years ago on the letter “J”. I just pulled some info copied below from and internet search on the etymology of the letter “J”. Doing your own search will pull up the same or similar data as I copied below.

Psalm 68:4 Septuagint wrote:
Extol him who sitteth on the throne of glory, in the ninth heaven; Yah is his name; and rejoice before him.

Internet Search wrote:
Did you know that 500 years ago the letter "J" was the last addition to the English alphabet?

Even in the KJV 1611 year bible, there are NO letter J's AT ALL in that bible. WHY, because again the letter "J" didn't exist at that time!

It wasn't until after the 1611 year Bible was published, that the English language officially accepted the shape and sound of the letter "J" as "Jae" and no longer the “Y“ or "Ya" sound. The first English-language book to make a clear distinction between "i" and "J" was published in 1634

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm

just use a "Y" sound instead of a "J" sound.....everything that you see transliterated into english from hebrew using a "J"  just use a "Y"
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 pm

also, there are no vowels in hebrew so "jerusalem" is most likely "yah"rusalem".....if God put his name on it, as scripture says, it is most certainly that....translations and "transliterations" work differently
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Yes.  Yah. (which I've always used) So now I'm thinking I ran into the Psalm verses on blueletterbible that does not have a search for AV edition.    I'll have to go back to blueletter, get the verse numbers and go to Biblegateway, which should show Yah.

Thanks for checking.  UP  Neat fact on Jerusalem too, Mike. Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm

God is the Greatest Mathematician. Jesus was born at Pi times 10. Bethlehem lies at DMS COORDINATES 31°42'17.53" N He knew we would down the line use the letter J.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Well, pretty dang close anyway. Actual is a tad south though. I just had to check. Screenshot of my results below.

Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi Jeru_l10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Musta been an ancient earthquake.  heeheehee.

Maybe when Jesus comes He'll move it back.  Ha!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi   Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ in Hebrew/Greek=Pi
Page 1 of 1