Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My newest ? on all this CRAP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My newest ? on all this CRAP Empty
PostSubject: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Yeah..
No Comment from any of them.

Nothing from Q
Nothing from Trump

When I see this then I do not Trust!
Looks like the Deep NWO may be controlling them all with threats?

False Flag to start the 3rd ?

? TRUMP ARE YOU A FRIEND? THEN DO WHAT IS RIGHT BY GOD!

? Early summer? August? Some time yet to get stored food and other important things?
As some here know you now need background check to buy ammo!
!Stop using credit card for anything important!

Friday.. yeah this... topping off all cans and vehicles! Refraining from any over use!

Does anyone need a list better than shtfplan.com ?

Instead of meeting up here.. how about Idaho?

WHERE IS THE DAM SCUTTLED U.S. SUB MR. TRUMP? WHY ARE YOU QUIET?
ARE YOU SEEKING BAD GUYS? MAKE Q POST FOR US!
ARE THESE BAD ACTORS GOING TO ESCAPE JAIL? BECAUSE OF THIS?

THIS IS THE FIRST BUT NOT THE BIGGEST BUT "IT" COMES IN A "SHORT TIME"!
PEACE AND SAFETY B.S.!

NO MAN IS MY FRIEND AND SATAN IS MY ENEMY!
AND YESHUA IS MY APPOINTED SAVIOR!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 6:06 am

As far as we know 5 pertinent things happened Tuesday.

A Russian mini-sub had an event in the Barents Sea:
The Barents Sea is a marginal sea of the Arctic Ocean, located off the northern coasts of Norway and Russia and is divided between Norwegian and Russian territorial waters. Known among Russians in the Middle Ages as the Murman Sea, the sea takes its current name from the Dutch navigator Willem Barentsz.

which resulted in fatalities.  Norway issued a presser that there was no undue radiation detected.
Russia has been forthcoming and detailed about the accident.
------------
VP Pence:  There were reports of an active shooter ~ ON  the mil. base~ (Really????) he was scheduled to land at in NH.
What bothers me about this is it looks like his primary spokesperson LIED, when they said he never left DC.
That's a stupid maneuver!  Do they not know the most skeptical people in the universe are watching, and credibility is even more important than accountability?   It deserves a reprimand.  
--------------
Within the preceding 24 hours, Israel did some fancy target practice in Syria.
---------------
And, EU and British cabinets met ostensibly to discuss Iran's exceeding the limits of the nuclear agreement.
We are out of the agreement anyway.  But we need EU and UK to be on board with  our max pressure campaign
against Iran.
-------------
Iran boasted that a US cyber attack on them  failed.
-------------
In the meantime, POTUS was business as usual.  It's not like he didn't know what was happening.  If we were watching Q+ for a sign, isn't that it?
There certainly may be more to any of these things than we know.  But I don't think we're any more of a sitting duck than we are ever other day, or than the world is on any given day.
-----------
Be a little bit aware of men who make their living bringing us the DAILY DOOM.  It's their bread and butter.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 8:59 am

This adds credibility to the UK security meeting, I think:

BRITISH Royal Marines have stormed a super tanker off the coast of Gibraltar after suspecting it of carrying crude oil to Syria in a breach of European Union sanctions.

In a statement, the Government said it had reasonable grounds to believe the Grace 1 vessel was carrying its shipment of crude oil to the Banyas Refinery in Syria. It published regulations on Wednesday to enforce the sanctions against the vessel and its cargo. Gibraltar's Chief Minister Fabian Picardo said: "That refinery is the property of an entity that is subject to European Union sanctions against Syria...

[link to www.express.co.uk (secure)] 

------------------------------------------------
The cartographic data of Refinitiv Eikon indicate that the ship sailed from Iran. If confirmed to be carrying a cargo of Iranian crude, its attempted delivery to Syria could also be a violation of US sanctions on Iran's oil exports.

The shipping data show that the vessel is a Panamanian flag tanker of 300,000 tons administered by IShips Management, based in Singapore..

[link to www.lapatilla.com (secure)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Dove, what if the story of the tanker is a lie, what if it does not carry oil but weapons or something worse and bigger not meant for Syria.. a tanker looks as if it carries oil but it is hollow, how about it is overlooked because it is seen as a tanker not a cargo ship ... Iranians and Hezbola in Syria could use weapons against Israel?
Did the UK have a tip?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Spring makes a good point there. It bears consideration until proven otherwise. As always - discern!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:02 pm

IDK FRIEND.  I JUST THINK THINGS ARE BAD ENOUGH JUST WITH HOW WE THINK THEY ARE BASED ON WHAT WE THINK WE KNOW, WITHOUT HAVING TO FANCY IT UP ANY WITH 'WHAT IF'S'.

WE'RE ALREADY AWASH IN LIES.  BUT, 'UNCONFIRMABLE DOOM TRUTH' JUST DOESN'T HELP ME..
DOESN'T REALLY CHANGE HOW I LIVE, WHAT I DO, ETC.
AND, IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HURT ME....AS FAR AS I KNOW THE BLOOD PRESSURE IS STILL OK.
I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.   Laughing
SO, I OWN THIS (MY) OPINION, BUT I ALSO FEEL OK SHARING IT.  MAYBE I CAN SAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S BP.    thanks
BUT!! IF YOU'VE GOT FACTS THAT SHOW SOME RELIABLE TRACK RECORD...THEN I OUGHT TO PAY ATTENTION.  DUR.  IT'S JUST I MYSELF HAVEN'T SEEN THAT. MAYBE I MISSED IT.  Exclamation Question
DO YOU FIND THAT TO BE TRUE?  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:07 pm

spring2 wrote:
Dove, what if the story of the tanker is a lie, what if it does not carry oil but weapons or something worse and bigger not meant for Syria.. a tanker looks as if it carries oil but it is hollow, how about it is overlooked because it is seen as a tanker not a cargo ship ... Iranians and Hezbola in Syria could use weapons against Israel?
Did the UK have a tip?

I UNDERSTAND, BUT IF IT COMES OUT, THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE'LL KNOW IT...
AND IF IT NEVER COMES OUT, OR WASN'T TRUE, THEN WHAT HAVE I GAINED BY ENTERTAINING THE NOTION?

MY BRAIN IS SHRINKING...I HAVE TO BE SELECTIVE.   Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newest ? on all this CRAP   My newest ? on all this CRAP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My newest ? on all this CRAP
Page 1 of 1