Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Googley Plans to Rule the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Googley Plans to Rule the world Empty
PostSubject: Googley Plans to Rule the world   Googley Plans to Rule the world I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 11:47 am

It's by Betsy and Thomas ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXm24MjooFs

Covered in this video:

-How the top VC's in Silicon Valley "invest" in the DARPA no-bid winners that guarantee success
-How he gave Android tech to NK and China
-How he gave FB and Google tech to China that was used to create Ten Cent, Baidu and all other hugely successful companies
-How China is using 5G to sterilize the US population to take it over.
-The robot army he is creating that will take over the world
-China wants to take over the US in 10 years
-Eric Schmidt wanted to take over the world in 20 years

(I thought #1 above was clowns.  Are they one and the same?)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Googley Plans to Rule the world   Googley Plans to Rule the world I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 am

5G and South Korea:
https://venturebeat.com/2019/06/12/south-korea-hits-1-million-5g-subscribers-in-69-days-beating-4g-record/

(Plenty of room for doom speculation on this)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Googley Plans to Rule the world   Googley Plans to Rule the world I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 pm

Google-twit in action.  Faa-get about it~
It's short. Wink

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1152245350863794177

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Googley Plans to Rule the world   Googley Plans to Rule the world I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 pm

The loony left crybaby SJW snowflakes in a nut shell! Rofl

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Googley Plans to Rule the world   Googley Plans to Rule the world I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 2:07 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/google-works-on-ai-with-top-chinese-university-that-has-ties-with-chinese-military_3012365.html

Aiding and Abetting....Aiding and Abetting...

Google has been cooperating with a leading artificial intelligence (AI) research body at Tsinghua University, a prestigious Chinese academic institution that also conducts AI research for the Chinese military.
The American internet giant has been collaborating with Beijing’s Tsinghua University since June 2018, when it launched a new AI research body, the Tsinghua University Institute for Artificial Intelligence (TUIFAI).
Earlier that month, it was revealed that the university received significant funding from the Chinese military to work on an AI project aimed at advancing the military’s AI capabilities.
The revelations come as the tech giant comes under growing scrutiny over its operations in China.
More at link

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Googley Plans to Rule the world   Googley Plans to Rule the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Googley Plans to Rule the world
Page 1 of 1