Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS Empty
PostSubject: DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS   DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:29 pm

California Hit With Massive Aftershock Following 6.4 Quake; USGS Warns Of More To Come

DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Fri, 07/05/2019 - 11:15

[/size]
More than 170 aftershocks have been recorded following a 6.4-magnitude earthquake centered near Ridgecrest, southern California - the most powerful earthquake to hit the state in nearly 20 years. 
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS 2019-07-05_0

Quote :
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS UYUJSvay_normal

Zomo@zomo_abd

[ltr]My dads liquor store in Ridgecrest (11 miles from the earthquake) DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS 1f974[/ltr]

11:09 AM - Jul 4, 2019

One of the aftershocks was recorded at 5.4 magnitude, striking just northeast of Ridgecrest at 4:07 a.m. on Friday, according to the USGS, which says that there's a 20% chance of an earthquake of magnitude 6 or higher occurring in the next week, and an 80% chance of a magnitude 5 or higher quake, according to ABC15. 

[ltr]DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS D-trQi7W4AAwrWb?format=jpg&name=900x900[/ltr]

Quote :
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS 0VaiClA6_normal

Vamos Mets@VamosMets

[ltr]Good morning California. #EarthquakeLA #earthquakes #earthquake #SearlesValley #RidgecrestEarthquake #californiaquake[/ltr]

6:01 AM - Jul 5, 2019

The possibility of a quake even larger than Thursday's is unlikely, however, standing at 9%. 
"While it is always possible for large quakes to trigger an even larger quake, most do no," said the agency. "It's generally not possible to determine whether a given quake will turn out to be a 'foreshock' of a larger one."

Quote :
Over the next few days, smaller earthquakes are likely, with up to 700 aftershocks of magnitude 3 or higher, according to the USGS. -ABC15

Thursday's earthquake lasted for around 30 seconds, and could be felt as far away as Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Scott Baio's tiny dog was visibly terrified.
[ltr]
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS HAeOr1aUbWz-8iND?format=jpg&name=small[/ltr]

Quote :
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS CYDAsoKc_normal

Scott Baio

:heavy_check_mark:@ScottBaio

[ltr]Earthquake short video from our home security cameras this morning. Watch the lamp and wooden photo on the table. @MrsScottBaio #earthquake[/ltr]

11:31 AM - Jul 4, 2019
[ltr]
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS D-p-AuAVUAAAqx3?format=jpg&name=360x360DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS D-p-AuBUEAAOtgs?format=jpg&name=360x360[/ltr]

Quote :
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS 4KVt4JI-_normal

Paul Kakert@DocumentaryTV

Replying to @CNN

[ltr]I live in Ridgecrest. It was a rippling ride for about 30 seconds. Felt like my house was riding in waves back and forth. Walls along this road near me collapsed. #earthquake #CNN #RidgecrestEarthquake[/ltr]

12:47 PM - Jul 4, 2019

[ltr]DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS DtZbAXyi4JXw2NOP?format=jpg&name=small[/ltr]

Quote :
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS 23X8DJQc_normal

TicToc by Bloomberg

:heavy_check_mark:@tictoc

[ltr]A powerful magnitude 6.4 #earthquake just struck parts of Southern California, including Los Angeles[/ltr]

10:56 AM - Jul 4, 2019

According to the USGS system for estimating fatalities and economic loss, Thursday's trembler caused between $10 and $100 million in losses. Ridgecrest Mayor Peggy Breeden declared a state of emergency amid five fires and broken gas lines across the city of 28,000. 

Quote :
One resident, Kimberly Washburn, was directing a children's July 4th program when the building began to shake, startling the 65 children on stage, who began screaming.
"It was terrifying," she said.
One boy was injured when something fell on his foot, but Washburn said they were blessed that more weren't hurt. After they evacuated, a wall fell behind where the children had been performing, she said.
In Kern County, the earthquake's epicenter, the fire department responded to more than 20 incidents relating to the earthquake and aftershocks, including fires and medical emergencies, the department said. -ABC15

DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS Aftershocks

[ltr]DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS D-p7sU2UIAIlvlM?format=jpg&name=900x900[/ltr]

Quote :
DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS HB6UalMH_normal

Officer Rob@RealOfficerRob

[ltr]Just outside the small town of #Trona , Ca. Road ripped open from the July 4th M6.4 #earthquake #RidgecrestEarthquake #SearlesValley #deathvalley[/ltr]

12:35 PM - Jul 4, 2019

[ltr][/ltr]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS   DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:45 pm

BPEarthwatch weighs in. 20 minutes to watch. I haven't watched yet - doin' that now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVek75Q300Y

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS   DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 4:51 pm

PRESSURE REBUILDING!!
NOT RELIEVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS   DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAY THE DESERT CRACKED & AFTERSHOCKS
Page 1 of 1