Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JULY 23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED JULY 23 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED JULY 23   Q RELATED JULY 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 6:39 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/USMC/status/1153454679432425473

[*]
Q RELATED JULY 23 BtbVWFFA_bigger
U.S. Marines
@USMC

Touch Down!

An F/A-18D Hornet assigned to Marine All-Weather Fighter Attack Squadron 533 arrives at Camp Wilson,
@CombatCenterPAO

A while ago we were 1st down on the 40.  Sounds like we scored!!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED JULY 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 23   Q RELATED JULY 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 7:01 am

Other things that need to 'fly away'.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/dems-pay-millions-to-firm-backed-by-googles-eric-schmidt/

Schmidt, who remained an executive at Google and Alphabet, went on to quietly aid Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. Less than one month after the elections it was announced that he had helped round up $22 million for Civis, where he is also a partial owner and sits on the group's board of directors. 

Civis Analytics announced in late April that it will be working with Joe Biden's presidential campaign for the 2020 election cycle, Bloomberg reported

Civis was "born" out of the Obama campaign, and the team that Schmidt had coached was credited with securing the president's reelection.

An attachment in the hacked emails of John Podesta and discovered by the Washington Free Beaconverified that Schmidt was working directly with Clinton's campaign

He provided funding to a tech startup called The Groundwork, which was launched by Michael Slaby, the chief integration and innovation officer for Obama's campaign. Slaby developed The Groundwork through another company he co-founded called Timshell. The Groundwork was ultimately paid nearly $700,000 for "technology services" by Clinton's campaign and Schmidt appeared at Clinton's election night "victory" party wearing a staff badge.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED JULY 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 23   Q RELATED JULY 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 10:17 am

Check the dates posted:
Q RELATED JULY 23 D-GK4YoXsAMPKkV

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED JULY 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 23   Q RELATED JULY 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JULY 23
Page 1 of 1