Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED' Scathing Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED'  Scathing Report Empty
PostSubject: ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED' Scathing Report   ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED'  Scathing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Louie Gohmert asked Mueller today if he could enter this 48 page "INVESTIGATIVE BLOWOUT' on Mueller's history to the record.  Mueller consented.

https://www.scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED#

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED' Scathing Report   ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED'  Scathing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 5:59 pm

I WAS KIND OF FEELING SORRY FOR HIM TODAY.   NOT ANYMORE!!!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
MUELLER’S MINIONS HELP MOBSTER WHITEY BULGER ELIMINATE MOB COMPETITORS (p.4)

CONGRESSMAN CURT WELDON DEFEATED BY MUELLER’S FBI (p.5)

MUELLER’S ILLEGAL RAID ON CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES (p.12)

MUELLER’S FIVE YEAR UP-OR-OUT POLICY (p.15)

NATIONAL SECURITY LETTER ABUSES (p.17)

THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST REPUBLICAN SENATOR TED STEVENS AND HIS TRAGIC DEATH (p.19)

DEATH OF DR. STEVEN HATFILL’S REPUTATION AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE 
(p.22)

THE FRAMING OF SCOOTER LIBBY (p.24)

MUELLER’S ‘COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP’ WITH DOJ ALLEGED CO-CONSPIRATORS OF TERRORISM (p.27)

PURGING THE FBI TRAINING MATERIALS (p.31)

PURGING THE ADVANCEDCOUNTER-TERRORISM AGENTS’ TRAINING MATERIALS (P.37)

MUELLER’S UNETHICAL ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT AS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR (p.38)

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR MUELLER HIRED EXTREMELY BIASED ATTORNEYS AND INVESTIGATORS WHO WORKED TO STOP TRUMP’S ELECTION (p.40)

GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN (p.41)

A FISA JUDGE TOO CLOSE TO THE GOVERNMENT AGENTS INVOLVED (p.43)

MUELLER IGNORES APPARENTLY PROVABLE CRIMES INVOLVING THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN, THE FBI, THE FISA COURT, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES (p.44)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED' Scathing Report   ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED'  Scathing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Just a tad from the very first page. SCATHING!

Quote :
ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED

by Congressman Louie Gohmert 

Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence. He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.

I do not make these statements lightly. Each time I prepared to question Mueller during Congressional hearings, the more concerned I became about his work ethic. Then as I went back to begin compiling all that information in order to recount personal interactions with Mueller, the more clearly the big picture began to come into focus. At one point I had to make the decision to stop adding to this or it would turn into a far too lengthy project.

My goal was to share some first-hand information as other Republican Members of Congress had requested, adding, “You seem to know so much about him.” This article is prepared from my viewpoint to help better inform the reader about the Special Prosecutor leading the effort to railroad President Donald J. Trump through whatever manufactured charge he can allege. Judging by Mueller's history, it doesn't matter who he has to threaten, harass, prosecute or bankrupt to get someone to be willing to allege something — anything — about our current President, it certainly appears Mueller will do what it takes to bring down his target, ethically, or unethically, based on my findings.

And that's just for starters. If my ass got flamed that hard by one of my peers, all the ice in Antarctica wouldn't be enough to cool it. More heat follows at Dove's link - and - there's 48 pages of it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED' Scathing Report   ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED'  Scathing Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROBERT MUELLER 'UNMASKED' Scathing Report
Page 1 of 1