Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 24 & 25 & 26 July 2019   Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Referencing Q drop 3491

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 349110

Follow the bouncing ball . . .

Quote :
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html?amp=y#click=https://t.co/q3LdIFoQ1Q

Another source said that an assault hadn't been ruled out and that another inmate in Epstein's unit, identified by sources as Nicholas Tartaglione, had been questioned.

Tartaglione, 49, is a former police officer in Briarcliff Manor, New York, who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville, according to court records. He was charged with drug conspiracy and four counts of murder and is awaiting trial.

Researcher wrote:
More on that Epstein arkincide . . . er, ugh, I mean suicide attempt.

>>>sarcasm on<<<

I wonder if he attempted two shots to the back of the head?

>>>sarcasm off<<<

Well what or who have we here? Nicholas Tartaglione! And who is he and why may he be connected to the Epstein jail attack?

Twitter user Samah @PokemonResrcher is doin' some serious research on the Tartaglione family and what she has uncovered so far makes a pretty compelling story. Go have a look. It's an involved story.

https://twitter.com/PokemonResrcher/status/1154240286211682304

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1154240286211682304.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit topic)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019   Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 3497a10

https://i.groupme.com/906x580.png.ab6a113b5f2845a0b3f2290d9e3225be.large
Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 906x580.png.ab6a113b5f2845a0b3f2290d9e3225be

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019   Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 3:03 pm

https://www.wired.com/story/global-girl-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-lolita-express/

The article is a good read but below snippet is the take-a-way.

wired wrote:
Finally, among the alleged coconspirators, there’s another immigrant: Adriana Ross (aka Adriana or Adriana Mucinska), a former model from Poland whom Epstein supposedly hired in 2002 to set up what the court documents refer to as “sex sessions” in Florida. It’s not clear whether Epstein and his recruiters first encountered Ross in the US or Poland, but, according to flight logs, Ross is one of the people in Epstein’s circle who flew most frequently with Bill Clinton. She also appeared by Epstein’s side in Manhattan, at a magazine launch party in 2005. Ross refused to answer questions about Epstein in 2010.

Her story also suggests a possible connection between the indentured girls who say they were brutalized by the Epstein syndicate and a part of the global transportation infrastructure of human trafficking.

Want more! I did snippet from this one too but see the entire article.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-accomplices-where-are-sarah-kellen-nadia-marcinkova-adriana-ross-and-lesley-groff

thedailybeast wrote:
Where Are Jeffrey Epstein’s Alleged Accomplices Now?

Nadia Marcinkova, Epstein’s alleged “sex slave” who was accused of participating in sexual encounters with underage girls, is now an FAA-certified commercial pilot and flight instructor. Marcinkova, 33, who was allegedly brought from the former Yugoslavia to live with Epstein, now goes by the named “Global Girl” on social media, and has changed her last name.

According to written testimony by several alleged victims, Marcinkova is described as having “encouraged and engaged in sexual acts” with young girls while Epstein watched. According to police, Epstein told one victim Marcinkova was his “sex slave” and that he’d purchased her from her family in the former Yugoslavia when she was 15. Marcinkova is not directly named in Monday’s indictment.

BONUS ROUND

Nadia Marcinkova would have been procured around 2000/2001.

And what was happening in (former) Yugoslavia right around that time? Can you say “Kosovo War” and breaking up of Yugoslavia?

Wiki wrote:
The Kosovo War was an armed conflict in Kosovo that started in late February 1998[48][49] and lasted until 11 June 1999.[50] It was fought by the forces of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (i.e. Serbia and Montenegro), which controlled Kosovo before the war, and the Kosovo Albanian rebel group known as the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), with air support from the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) from 24 March 1999, and ground support from the Albanian army.

Credit for finding all this goes to Thine on Tiger Droppings. I just swiped it!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019   Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 12:50 am

Referencing this drop.

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 349110

No way in hell this below can be vetted (yet). I'm just putting it out there and passing it along as a "possibility". Underlines in red are mine.

https://twitter.com/four20girl/status/1154618434216329216?s=21

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 Fisted10

It's good for tender flaky pie crusts too.  hilarious

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 Crisco10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019   Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 24 & 25 July 2019
Page 1 of 1