Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

against the grain - a video or more

Go down 
AuthorMessage

against the grain - a video or more Empty
PostSubject: against the grain - a video or more   against the grain - a video or more I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 3:03 pm

while I am not totally against the U. S. forest service.. I am against some practices they use... as a result... I like this as more or less a anti-trail hiding / no cross country throw bolders and trees across existing trails .. makes me laugh as it is against it all! I do not condone the following but then again if the government is so darn corrupt and steal our money and don't follow the Constitution what gives them the right to ticket for exhibition of speed when burning tires does not actually exceed the speed?
These guys do seem to be in an old mining area a bit into the vid part where trees are sparse and lot of piled up rock & dirt.. anyways.
Have a laugh and watch these guys.. music is worth turning up a little BUT 
LANGUAGE WARNING: WHILE BEING IN ENGLISH IT DOES HAVE SOME SWARING!

https://youtu.be/rlHTezGeSk8

an older Argo.. still going and still fun... or extreme bug out vehicle?

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

against the grain - a video or more Empty
PostSubject: Re: against the grain - a video or more   against the grain - a video or more I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 3:06 pm

https://youtu.be/D0LQ6UC9b5c 
Extreme Argo trip into Alaces lake Sask 2019
Extreme Argo trip into Alaces lake Sask 2019
Back to top Go down

against the grain - a video or more
Page 1 of 1