Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dept of Defense Training Exercise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dept of Defense Training Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 6:27 am

https://dod.defense.gov/News/Press-Advisories/Press-Advisory-View/Article/1917917/pentagon-to-conduct-emergency-response-exercise/

At the pentagon this morning (Sat). 

Agile Warrior is designed to evaluate response and recovery plans, training, and interagency coordination in the event of an all-hazards emergency incident at the Pentagon. It is not based on any current specific or credible threat.

This event is not open to the public or media. If you see activities near the Pentagon, do not be alarmed; it is part of the exercise. Exercise activity will include: police officers, firemen, and emergency first-responders.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 6:43 am

Along with this ongoing operation is this that we've already posted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-22/army-lets-slip-that-it-s-conducting-secret-operation-around-d-c       July 22

Black Hawk copters working on ‘emerging classified’ mission
Service asks Congress for an extra $1.55 million for project

“Soldiers from assault helicopter company and aviation maintenance units will be supporting the mission with 10 UH-60s and maintenance capabilities for four months,” according to the document, referring to the Black Hawks. The money will also pay for a specialized “Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility” at Davison Army Airfield at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, just outside Washington.

------
As an (possible) aside:
Washington (AP) -- In President Donald Trump's view, even the inadequate air conditioning at the White House is Barack Obama's fault.
Trump offered the new gripe about his predecessor as he explained in the Oval Office Friday why he'll be spending some time at his New Jersey resort in August.
The president says "it's never a vacation" when he goes to Bedminster, New Jersey, and that he would rather be at the White House.

He says that some of his time away from the White House gives crews time to do maintenance work.

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 8:14 am

Now for the obligatory weirdness..

https://twitter.com/_Montana_Bound_/status/1154776107712823301

US Navy Seal aircraft technician Brandon Caserta (Below) suicided after revealing ISIS snipers were being smuggled into America to assassinate President Donald Trump
Dept of Defense Training Exercise EAabOqLUwAAvHFK
Dept of Defense Training Exercise EAa2KNAUEAAJrLQ
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/06/08/his-suicide-note-was-message-navy-way-he-died-was-exclamation-point.html

Caserta's death was one of 68 Navy suicides in 2018. 
This is one sad story.
-------------------------------

This is A story of one infiltrator, filed in Jan of 2018.  I don't see any connection to 
Caserta, beyond substantiation that there are foreign assets in country who mean to do us harm.  That's not news.  The fact that  'we' identified one might be news. (sarc).

Next post=better substance

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 8:35 am

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/politics/admiral-navy-top-officer-retires/index.html   JULY 7

A four-star US Navy admiral who was set to become the branch's top uniformed officer is instead retiring after his judgment was questioned over a professional relationship he maintained with a former Navy public affairs official who left the service amid allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault.
Adm. William Moran was vetted for promotion after being nominated by President Donald Trump and confirmed by the Senate in May but that plan abruptly changed Sunday when he announced his retirement.
He was expected to take over the job in August.

Moran said in a separate statement he "made this difficult decision based on an open investigation into the nature of some of my personal email correspondence over the past couple of years and for continuing to maintain a professional relationship with a former staff officer, now retired, who had while in uniform been investigated and held accountable over allegations of inappropriate behavior."

Moran's resignation stems in part from continued contact with Chris Servello, a former Navy public affairs adviser to Adm. Richardson, who was removed from his post in 2017.
Servello retired honorably from the Navy last May after being reprimanded for his conduct at a Christmas party in December 2016 where he was accused of making unwanted sexual advances on a junior officer while dressed as Santa Claus.
Moran "maintained an off-the-record collaboration on high-level official Navy business with an officer who had previously been held accountable for inappropriate behavior towards junior female officers."
"Adm. Moran recognized that the nature of this collaboration made it untenable for him to serve as the CNO, which is why he requested to retire," Richardson added.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 9:23 am

Dept of Defense Training Exercise EAaWvp4UYAID7ip

AND THE BIG WRAP UP THAT SUPPOSEDLY TIES ALL THIS TOGETHER~
Dept of Defense Training Exercise EAaWvp8UIAAYnSq

IDK ABOUT THESE 'NOTES'.  I'M LOOKING FOR MORE SOURCES

PENCE'S TURN AROUND WAS JULY 2, NOT JULY 7 (FYI)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 9:44 am

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brooklyn-man-charged-isis-sniper-weapons-instructor

More details on:  Ruslan Maratovich Asainov, a Kazakhstan-born, naturalized U.S citizen is alleged to have traveled to Istanbul, Turkey, in late 2013 before moving across the border into Syria where he became a sniper for the designated terrorist outfit.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 10:56 am

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/mark-esper-is-confirmed-as-27th-secretary-of-defense-1.591560

Mark Esper is confirmed as 27th secretary of defense.  He's Army, not Navy.

------
This article has some of his history prior to becoming acting dir of natl security:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/with-new-pentagon-chief-mark-esper-pompeo-gains-an-ally-in-west-point-classmate

In selecting Army Secretary Mark Esper to succeed Patrick Shanahan as acting secretary of defense, President Trump has picked a combat veteran whose views are more likely to align with those of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and serve as a bulwark against the more hawkish national security adviser John Bolton.
--------------------------------
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/three-more-servicemembers-arrested-in-camp-pendleton-human-smuggling-and-drug-probe-1.592109

3 more arrests at Pendleton.  2 marines, 1 navy.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Dept of Defense Training Exercise ObKM_Aj6?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4869378/We-allowed-standards-drop-Navy-ADMITS.html
Posted today:

We allowed standards to drop': US Navy ADMITS it is using under-trained sailors and uncertified ships as senior officials begin probe into the two aircraft carrier collisions that left 17 dead

Does this look like collision damage to you?
The U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain is seen after a collision, in Singapore waters August 21, 2017

Dept of Defense Training Exercise 4419A0A800000578-0-image-a-14_1505010306126

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dept of Defense Training Exercise   Dept of Defense Training Exercise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dept of Defense Training Exercise
Page 1 of 1