Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations   Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 9:20 am

The Dems are speaking.  blah.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MnxndBNLAMGO

----
POTUS holds a roundtable today at approx. 3pm with Governors about reopening small businesses.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations   Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 9:35 am

Not to be fatalistic, but nothing that is of current public debate is even an issue in the Coming Kingdom,  as I believe it will be.  
And I'm having alot of my impressions of near future developments now coming about.  They don't feel 'prophetically inclined or announced'.  They just seem as logical progressions. 

There are no instruments of war in the Kingdom I see.
So what does that say about the efforts we engage in now.  Good for today, I suppose.  But doomed to be 'all for naught'.  
Is that depressing, or is that wonderful?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Dept. of Defense Hearing on Leadership Nominations
Page 1 of 1