Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE! Empty
PostSubject: 2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE!   2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 3:21 pm

Two new RDS shows actually. One on July 20 and one on July 25, both with Wealth Research Group interviewers.

2019_07_20 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: SPY AGENCIES, REVOLUTION AND ECONOMIC COLLAPSE!

Published on Jul 20, 2019
44minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOpQWnmUV4o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE!

Published on Jul 25, 2019
New RDS interview with Michelle Halliday of Portfolio Wealth Global. Video is 54 minutes and there’s a teaser towards the end that Halliday may make more regular Steele interviews culminating into a possible series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HHlpxTx99o

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE!   2019_07_25 ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview) - THE ENCORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 7:28 pm

I watched #2 first and should have gone with #1.  Very good to hear.  Like us, he'd like to shoot to the
solutions faster, and I'm sure that would happen IF it was prudent.  That tells us it's not.
Besides dismantling the old structure, the new structure MUST BE sound.  
But I definitely agree with some of the things he said.  Listening to him causes us to fill in with what we know, including what can and cannot happen yet and why.  And I'll be sure to hear #1 tomorrow.  Wink

The only thing I can't justify at this point is FBI Dir Wray.  

PS   Fox said watch POTUS twitter.  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1