Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last Empty
PostSubject: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 12:57 pm

Don Stewart....not sure i agree with everything that he says in this video, but it is a very good presentation

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 1:27 pm

Started this, listened for a few minutes, and decided to rip the audio out to hear later. Sounds quite interesting.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:00 pm

researcher, there is a lot of good looking videos on that youtube channel....i can't vouch for it because i have only listened to this one video, but this one is a good listen....i am one that does not think that the wailing wall was part of the temple.....the city of david is where i do believe the temple HAD to have been
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:30 pm

michael371 wrote:
researcher, i am one that does not think that the wailing wall was part of the temple.....the city of david is where i do believe the temple HAD to have been

Same here, Mike. Many years of researching this and that's my conclusion too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:56 pm

Mike, if you don’t already have this book you need to rectify that. First link goes to PDF of the first few pages so you can see what’s in the book. Look at that table of contents! Second link goes to book description and purchase info. This is where I got my copy from. Book is $29.95 and worth every dime. Its Researcher read and verified as the hands down absolute best, and is exhaustive on the subject.

The Temples That Jerusalem Forgot by Ernest L. Martin

http://askelm.com/TempBook/Temples000.pdf
http://www.askelm.com/books/book008.asp

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 3:43 am

Been listening to this man for a long time....he's good...in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last   first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first time listening to this guy, but won't be the last
Page 1 of 1