Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling Jem!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Calling Jem!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Calling Jem!!!!!!   Calling Jem!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Jem, do i remember correctly that you mentioned liking justin peters?....like me, i know you said that you loved john macarthur, but i am now listening to j. peters for the 1st time....love this guy!...he is correct on a doctrinal basis, as is j mac....i know peters name rang a bell for some reason, i was just wondering if it was you that mentioned it because i remember your post about j. mac that mentioned someone
Back to top Go down

Calling Jem!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Jem!!!!!!   Calling Jem!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 pm

i like john macarthur. He was my first teacher (lucky me). But i have never heard of justin peters. Hopefully you'll share some of his good ones with us. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Calling Jem!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Jem!!!!!!   Calling Jem!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 12:02 am

I like Justin Peters, but can't recall whether I mentioned him or not, so enjoy now that you found him! he's good!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Calling Jem!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Jem!!!!!!   Calling Jem!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:56 am

I've been watching him too for a couple of years. - I think he travels around in his  special van and does lectures or he once did.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Calling Jem!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Jem!!!!!!   Calling Jem!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:27 am

bordercollie wrote:
I've been watching him too for a couple of years. - I think he travels around in his  special van and does lectures or he once did.
it may have been you, judy....i agree with him on doctrine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling Jem!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Jem!!!!!!   Calling Jem!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Jem!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1