Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Matrix trilogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

The Matrix trilogy Empty
PostSubject: The Matrix trilogy   The Matrix trilogy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Except for sports, i have not watched the boob tube in almost 8 years.....this spring, i decided to get a roku stick so i could watch youtube stuff on our tvs....with help from bordercollie( don't know where i'd be without her, still chasing that troybilt tiller, i guess) i got it set up, put up an exterior antenna for local channels, and starting watching old stuff without a lot of cussing and nekkid people....my wife is happy, so errrrrrybody is happy....
as ya'll know, i know a little bit about occult symbolism, paganism and other esoteric crap.....i had never seen the Matrix movies, but on TD they were discussed and referenced a lot, so i found them on vudu, for free, and i am almost halfway through the 3rd in the series.....i am waiting for the internet to speed up because school is out now and it slows down, so i am going to write a bit about what i am seeing....these movies are sending a message and i may watch them again just to pick up on stuff that maybe i missed....there is a hidden, though very distorted biblical message in the theme, even using biblical names....there is also a transhumanist message of the singularity, the subtle message of control by outside forces, fulfillment of prophecy....neo(keanu reeves) is the ONE....the savior.....remember the elite must hold to their "code of honor" and tell us what they are going to do before they do it...

if you have not seen these movies, i suggest that you watch them from the perspective of scoping for hidden messages and meaning....weird stuff
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Matrix trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix trilogy   The Matrix trilogy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 5:11 pm

I was gonna lay some snark on you Mike, by welcoming you to the 21st century but I decided that wouldn't be a real nice thing to do so I won't do it.

I saw these movies way back in the day in - GASP - 1999 - in actual movie theaters. I haven't been in one of those hellish things in - well - going onward of about 15 years. Rude crowds, sticky floors, over priced popcorn, really bad movies the past few years, and now add mass shootings to keep me away.

Anyway, I saw right off that there was more to these Matrix movies that was just on the surface and so did many others. I bought the entire series the minute they came out on DVD and have seen them over and over and over and I get something more out of them each time I watch.

I can't watch a movie now without seeing below the surface. While others see only the glitz I see the hidden messages under the surface. Sucks the magic right out of the movie sometimes.

Here are a few things you might like to watch, or re-watch as a woke person. Some are even on YouTube. I can give you more any time you like.

1984 - the old British B&W and best version ever - FULL MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba4J6umbbp0

The Brotherhood of the Bell - FULL MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ICl0KMm5yw

The Manchurian Candidate (1962 B&W version) - Trailer & opening scene - Free with Amazon Prime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc8LpuM5Bhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBDhoUZgsDo

Telefon - Trailer & a short sample - $3.99 with Amazon Prime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qg0w8qbBQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbxIyjecJgw

Conspiracy Theory - Trailer - Amazon Prime $2.99
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOoEZT_C7gA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Matrix trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix trilogy   The Matrix trilogy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Oh, how could I post a list without this one? Punishment Park. Not real well known and quite obscure and really badly done, (OK - cheesy as hell if you want the unvarnished truth) but it does tell a very upsetting story. I ran across it many years ago and downloaded it using BitTorrent. I'm surprised that it is even on YouTube.

Same with The Brotherhood of the Bell. Be thinking the story of Skull & Bones hidden within that one. Very obscure (or was years ago) and was very hard to find back when I downloaded it using BitTorrent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KXLmSd1oUQ

Some comments about Punishment park below.

Indefinite Detention

Great example of what is still brewing today! Now we have cameras and the surveillance systems they have now. Such an Orwellian society we live in. Will it ever change?

a wonderfull movie .....49 years after nothing has changed .....same opression ,same racism , same zombies , same pigs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Matrix trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix trilogy   The Matrix trilogy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 5:58 pm

what was surprising to me, is that you can see subtle stuff in things like RAWHIDE and GUNSMOKE.....the twilight zone, outer limits and the old movies, too....i could not see the things from the eyes of a child that i see now, knowing what i know....in themselves, tv,radio and movie theaters were not bad, until they began to be the largest part of the conditioning and image shaping propagandizing process...then came music videos and video games, all intended to corrupt the minds of children and to destroy the family nucleus by redirecting the focus from a bible/church centered environment to a rebellious and toxic environment centered on pleasuring of the self....its really strange to see this ...

researcher, i spent my life fishing and working and i did watch tv some, until the around the early 90's
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Matrix trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix trilogy   The Matrix trilogy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Here’s one up and coming scary movie to be released to theaters later this month to analyze. There’s an article about it over on Infowars. That’s where I found out about this. This is psychic driving & mind manipulation on steroids people. Get ready, real ready, because the week minded MK-Ultra crowd will probably get triggered to do this. Watch the 2½ minute trailer below.

https://www.infowars.com/sick-film-shows-liberal-elites-hunting-down-murdering-trump-supporters.

Infowars wrote:
Hollywood produced an upcoming film about liberal elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge.

The Hunt, set for release on September 27, depicts a group of left-wing elites stalking a dozen “Deplorables” for sport.

“Did anyone see what our ratfucker-in-chief just did?” one liberal character asks in the trailer.

Another left-winger responds: “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen Deplorables.”

[More at Infowars link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Matrix trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix trilogy   The Matrix trilogy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matrix trilogy
Page 1 of 1