Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TERRAL 03 SHORT REPORT AND Black Star Orbit Path for Jim August 07, 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TERRAL 03 SHORT REPORT AND Black Star Orbit Path for Jim August 07, 2019 Empty
PostSubject: TERRAL 03 SHORT REPORT AND Black Star Orbit Path for Jim August 07, 2019   TERRAL 03 SHORT REPORT AND Black Star Orbit Path for Jim August 07, 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Black Star Short Report August 08, 2019
https://youtu.be/uLFFpc76WkI

PLEASE WATCH THIS.. BIBLICAL
Black Star Orbit Path for Jim August 07, 2019
https://youtu.be/4_4Rodrfr9M

@12:16... slow down becomes locked and larger (our Sun goes around and repells smaller star) we will be in an eliptical orbit and may swing out more... 

ok... just watch and learn .. it is bad, I knew they were opposite polarity.. I did not know they would trade places like Sirius A and B, oh great.. it is going to be very violent as they may go around each other very vast.. we could get sorta slingshot.. coming as close to Venus orbit.. you know that high wind will be powerful as well as the quakes!
Back to top Go down

TERRAL 03 SHORT REPORT AND Black Star Orbit Path for Jim August 07, 2019
Page 1 of 1