Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  Empty
PostSubject: YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?    YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:17 am

• YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know? 

Back to top Go down

YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  Empty
PostSubject: Black Star Report May 02, 2019   YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uZr1m9KhbU

Black Star Report May 02, 2019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 7.2 Papua Quake and Stan Deyos Asteroid May 07, 2019   YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:29 am

7.2 Papua Quake and Stan Deyos Asteroid May 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swJvZTgH2d8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Black Star Short Report March 28 2019   YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTHe4Rg9aWI
Black Star Short Report March 28 2019

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?    YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:46 am

Yes I do watch these!

Watch especially the middle one with what Stan Deyo's ASTROID study. Very interesting and makes sense!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?    YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:04 am

SO!

Now the question?
Is the impact of Earth related to the one on Mars and breaking up of Rahab?
HMMMMMM!
Kind think so!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?    YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:23 pm

spring,    i do agree there is something coming at us, something with its own gravitational field/ electromagnetic properties....compare the  upheavals of that to the natural disasters/judgements in revelation...kinda' looks like that may be the trigger point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Week the Earth Stood Still Post date = 02.19.2019   YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 1:26 pm

The Week the Earth Stood Still 02.19.2019
this is older but of interest
https://youtu.be/pCVLLOtZBZo

rusty otoole
2 months ago

HEADS UP ! 10KM IS THE DEFAULT DEPTH ON QUAKES.THEY ARE THEN MANUALLY REVISED TO THE ACTUAL DEPTH LATER BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY ( DO NOT ) REVISE MANY , MANY , QUAKES.AFTER WATCHING DUTCH SINCE FOR SIX YEARS or so now it's obvious the usgs and other agencies are trying to void any research into global quakes by scewing the data.
HAVE YOU HEARD OF SECONDARY OR PRIMARY QUAKES ? THEY CAN AFFECT 20* TO 80* OF THE SURFACE IN A SINGLE CRUSTAL EVENT.

YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  Black%20Star%20Event%20Timeline%2002_23_2019
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?    YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense  Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU SAY NIBIRU, I SAY WORMWOOD: Is NASA’s Conference On Asteroid Defense Just Precautionary Planning… Or About SOMETHING Else They Know?
Page 1 of 1