Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 4:37 pm

yep, he was my favorite....they have wiped the posts but i didn't say anything out of the way...pretty sure its the same sissyboy that has always kicked me off....i'm running out of user names to use,lol....it has to be about 20 times that i have been kicked off
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 6:49 pm

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Curious choice in books....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Joseph Farrell finally speaks up on Epstein and he makes some real good points. Article is less than a 5 minute read so it's worth that tiny slice of time to go read it.

Farrell uses a word repeatedly that I was unfamiliar with the meaning of so I had to look it up. That word is "epistemological".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemology

Epistemology wrote:
Epistemology is the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of knowledge.

The theory of knowledge. This rocks in so many ways. Enjoy the article.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/08/more-epstein-miscellany/

Joseph Farrell wrote:
And that is, have you noticed the very strange and detailed parallels between the Epstein whatever-happened-last-weekend story, and that of Rudolf Hess? While there's obviously much to distinguish the two, consider the following strange parallels:

(1 Both men were, at the time of their alleged suicides, the most important prisoners in the world, each having an international significance;
(2 Both men were under heavy guard and being watched constantly, and in maximum security prisons - the "tombs" in Epstein's case, and Spandau in Hess's;
(3 Both men allegedly committed suicide under circumstances that made their doing so next to physically impossible;
(4 Both men's alleged suicides also invoked theories of substitutions and doubles, which theories included close examination of their physical appearance: World War One wounds suffered by Hess and the apparent lack thereof on Spandau Hess, and different nose and ear shapes between Epstein and the pictures of the body being we've been shown (always remembering that the mockingbird media might be deliberately obfuscating that data precisely in order to create a bit of "Epstein" theater to distract attention);
(5 Both men had strong ties to the British royal family;
(6 Both men stated prior to their deaths that someone would try to kill them;
(7 Both men had an international network of connections and knew "secrets" which if exposed could damage many reputations and operations;
(8 Both men were deeply connected to intelligence agencies;
(9 Both men had some sort of connection to Jewish interests, Epstein being Jewish, and connected to suspected Mossad interests, the Bronfmans, &c., and Hess being connected to the Haushofers (and let's not forget Menachim Begin's alleged warning to Carter about Hess);
(10 In the case of both men, governments moved quickly to seize papers and other evidence, and to obfuscate evidence, in Epstein's case, as was seen above, by quick raids shortly after the whatever-it-was-that-happened last weekend, and in Hess's case, both the UK and Nazi governments moved quickly to seize compounds and papers after his flight to Scotland, and then again, after his death when significant files in the UK went conveniently missing.

And on and on we could go.

And Farrell goes on from there. Rudolf Hess??? WHAT does that have to do with anything Epstein??? If you aren't familiar with Farrell's book, "Hess and the Penguins" it's worth picking up a copy. I've read it so I understand the parallels Farrell is making. It's deep shit!

https://www.amazon.com/Hess-Penguins-Holocaust-Antarctica-Strange/dp/1939149851

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 11:57 am

Found this interesting. I haven’t heard anything about this before today in the media.

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1164572640167813120

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 Shimon10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 1:44 pm

researcher wrote:
Found this interesting. I haven’t heard anything about this before today in the media.

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1164572640167813120

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 Shimon10
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-18/epstein-prison-guards-not-cooperating-doj-probe

Not exactly msm, but here’s a zerohedge article. Clearly the corrections officers are high enough functioning to realize risking his/her pension may be the least of his/her worries in this instance.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Yeah, I saw that on ZeroHedge a few days ago and have seen other stories on it from other MSM as well. It was the subpoena thing that I hadn't seen reported anywhere else before today. The tweet said the past Friday, marking the subpoena date as August 16. Sorry I wasn't clear on the exact subject matter that caught my interest. It was all about that subpoena thing. I'll keep following up and if something new pops up in the news I'll report on it, or, someone else will report should I miss a story drop on it.

I'm very curious as to what those correctional officers will have to say. Why would they be so stubbornly quiet?

I'll speculate here: They know something BIG and are afraid that if they spill any damning truths they're in danger of being Epstein'd themselves. Maybe they've been threatened by ??? to clam up tight and play dumb - OR ELSE! That's my speculation and I'm sticking to it until proven otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 5:04 pm

FLIGHT LOGS PUT IN FANTASTIC (TOTALLY READABLE) ORDER:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SVVHWmosg6Y_N0l3DPOiAFiJ-_iaR7dDI4fXexMeoJ0/htmlview#gid=439437859

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 10:21 am

COREY LYNN ON DAVE JANDA.   SHE'S VERY GOOD.   COREYSDIGS.COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gMQeB4kv8Ro   PART 1 OF 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-31qKrpsV_g  part 2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:56 am

WHAT HAVE WE HERE:

Epstein autopsy: https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/08/11/epstein-autopsy-results/

New York City chief medical examiner Barbara Sampson said her office conducted an autopsy of financier Jeffrey Epstein’s body but has yet to officially determine his cause of death.
The autopsy results were expected to be released Sunday afternoon, but Sampson said the results are “pending further information,” according to The Washington Post.

FROM 2015:
https://twitter.com/mariska/status/642093965630656512

Fascinating tour of the OCME with @VP @ManhattanDA & @LorettaLynch
Thx 2 M.E Dr Barbara Sampson & her dedicated team

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 COktDyGUcAEifzZ

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/ocme/about/ocme-hosts-vice-president-joe-biden.page

The New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) welcomed Vice President Joe Biden, United States Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, and Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. on Thursday, September 10, for a special announcement about funding to end the national backlog of untested sexual assault evidence kits. OCME helped to eliminate New York City’s backlog of untested sexual assault evidence kits in 2003 through DNA testing and analysis.

Vice President Biden, Attorney General Lynch, and District Attorney Vance announced separate, but complementary, awards totaling nearly $80 million for 26 states across the country. The funding from the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office will help test an estimated 56,475 sexual assault evidence kits, while the federal funding is expected to test approximately 13,500 kits.

Prior to the announcement, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara A. Sampson led Vice President Biden, Attorney General Lynch, District Attorney Vance, and special guest, actress and advocate Mariska Hargitay, on a tour of the DNA training laboratory operated by OCME’s Forensic Biology Department. OCME’s DNA laboratory played an instrumental role in helping to eliminate the sexual assault evidence kit backlog in New York City in 2003, an effort that became a model for other jurisdictions. More than 17,000 kits were tested between 2000 and 2003, and New York City continues to be free of any sexual assault evidence kit backlog.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 12:14 pm

AND  WHAT ABOUT  Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. 

July 9, 2019  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/nyregion/cyrus-vance-epstein.html

During a hearing in 2011, a seasoned sex-crimes prosecutor from Mr. Vance’s office argued forcefully in court that Mr. Epstein, who had been convicted in Florida of soliciting an underage prostitute, should not be registered as a top-level sex offender in New York.

the prosecutor, Jennifer Gaffney, asked a judge to reduce Mr. Epstein’s sex-offender status to the lowest possible classification, which would have limited the personal information available to the public, and would have kept him from being listed on a registry of sex offenders for life.

Justice Ruth Pickholz vehemently denied the request and expressed incredulity that the district attorney’s office would argue in support of a man accused of sexually molesting dozens of teenage girls in Florida.
“I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this,” the judge told Ms. Gaffney.
Mr. Vance has said the request was a mistake and had been made by Ms. Gaffney without his knowledge.
Still, his office’s decision to take Mr. Epstein’s side in the hearing drew renewed criticism this week, as federal prosecutors in Manhattan brought new charges against Mr. Epstein, a wealthy financier...

It is not the first time Mr. Vance has been harshly criticized for his office’s handling of allegations against rich and influential men. He drew fire for declining to prosecute the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein in 2015 on charges that he groped an Italian model in his TriBeCa office. His office later charged Mr. Weinstein with sex crimes involving two other women.
Mr. Vance had also found himself under attack for declining to pursue charges against two of Mr. Trump’s children, Ivanka and Donald Jr., in 2015, after they were accused of misleading investors in a condo-hotel project.
Mr. Vance’s critics have said his office’s support of Mr. Epstein’s motion was yet another example of Mr. Vance’s office giving preferential treatment to wealthy defendants — this time to a man accused of being a serial predator who targeted minors.

Ms. Gaffney, who was a senior sex crimes prosecutor, argued during the hearing that Mr. Epstein did not merit the highest offender status because he had not been indicted in Florida on all of the accusations against him. Several of his accusers had refused to cooperate, she told the judge, court records show.
She made the argument even though the New York state panel that evaluates people convicted of sex crimes — the Board of Examiners of Sex Offenders — had calculated that Mr. Epstein had a high risk of reoffending. His risk assessment was 130 — “solidly above” the 110 threshold for a level 3 offender, court records show.
The board had based its decision, in part, on a 22-page affidavit from detectives in the Palm Beach Police Department that detailed complaints from minors who said Mr. Epstein had molested them — a document Ms. Gaffney also had.
Yet Ms. Gaffney argued — incorrectly it turned out — that because Mr. Epstein was indicted on only one of those crimes, the other allegations could not be considered when determining sex-offender status.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Post 3 in this tawdry tale:

[size=16]Ms. Gaffney, who was never disciplined for her decision, left the Manhattan district attorney’s office in September. She did not respond to messages on Tuesday seeking comment.[/size]
[size=16]-------------------------[/size]
[size=16]VANCE'S QUESTIONABLE PERFORMANCE IN OTHER CASES, INCLUDING:[/size]
https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/08/cy-vance-accused-dropping-strauss-kahn-case-political-gain/354382/

From an Anon:  Vance couldn't seem to prosecute Harvey Weinstein, Jon Corzine, Eric Schneiderman and Tony Podesta but found enough to immediately charge Manafort after the feds went easy on his sentencing.

Here's Vance: What could it mean?  Hmmm?
EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 R8X0w3W

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 RLF2ZE0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Wait.  It gets worse.

https://archive.fo/wYNnx     April 2019

Officials from the chief medical examiner’s office in New York City were furious when they heard that Marina Stajic, one of their longest-serving laboratory directors, had openly questioned whether they had sufficiently verified the reliability of a novel form of DNA testing being used in criminal cases.
Ms. Stajic was concerned that incorrect use of the DNA testing technique could lead to wrongful convictions, she said. But her bosses took her questioning in a different light.
“Hold me down,” Dr. Barbara Sampson, the city’s medical examiner, wrote in an internal email to a colleague in 2014, when she found out that Ms. Stajic had voted on a state panel to compel the office to release a study proving the technique’s validity. “She sucks,” a lawyer for the office wrote about Ms. Stajic, in another internal email.
Ms. Stajic, who was fired from the medical examiner’s office about six months later, sued in 2016, claiming she was pushed out in part because she had challenged the controversial DNA testing technique. On Monday, the city agreed to settle her case for $1 million.

(watch for the dreaded 'suicide')

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Dove wrote:
WHAT HAVE WE HERE:

Epstein autopsy: https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/08/11/epstein-autopsy-results/

New York City chief medical examiner Barbara Sampson said her office conducted an autopsy of financier Jeffrey Epstein’s body but has yet to officially determine his cause of death.

The autopsy results were expected to be released Sunday afternoon, but Sampson said the results are “pending further information,” according to The Washington Post.

Connecting the dots.

1- Epstein suicided (sic) early morning on Saturday 10 August.
2- Autopsy report expected for Sunday afternoon release on 11 August is delayed.
3- WAPO releases story of “official” autopsy report on THREE DAYS LATER on Wednesday 14 August.
4- WAPO reports “broken bones” (plural) in neck. So, hyoid bone plus other bones that we aren’t to learn about since a curtain of silence has been pulled over this info.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

5- FACT - the autopsy would determine the cause of death, period - End of discussion - CASE CLOSED!
6- “PENDING FURTHER INFORMATION” - translation = Stand down on the autopsy report UNTIL we release the “official narrative” of what we want you to report.

The whole thing stinks worse that Epstein’s dead and maggot eaten rotting body.

I happen to think he's still alive!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE   EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2