Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whistleblower Protection MIA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whistleblower Protection  MIA Empty
PostSubject: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:12 am

Side note:  Non-citizens make of 64% of Federal arrests.  fox just now.
--------------
This article from april, 2019:
https://www.govexec.com/oversight/2019/04/new-whistleblower-protection-office-under-investigation-retaliating-against-whistleblowers/156314/

Sickening.  you might have to remove ad blocker to see link, but article is too long to cc.
"New Whistleblower Protection Office Is Under Investigation for Retaliating Against Whistleblowers
"You don’t want to come forward," one whistleblower said. "People are afraid."
----------------------------

Kathy Hall was on her way to DC to testify and is now missing. Her phone was pinged in Colorado.

@HowleyReporter
1h1 hour ago
BREAKING: CPS whistleblower Kathy Hall Appears To Be Missing. No one in CPS community has been able to contact her since her flight yesterday to DC at 1 o’clock. She is an Angel Mom and close friend of deceased Linda Collins Smith in Arkansas. Please reach out with any info

@HowleyReporter
13m13 minutes ago
We are doing everything we can to locate CPS whistleblower Kathy Hall BEFORE filing a missing persons report which would put her into the system, but so far nothing conclusive

Kathy Hall's twitter:
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Her Pinned tweet:  
Jun 9
I can only hope Senator Linda Collins -Smith has her voice heard. This video was taken only days before her murder

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:33 am

I bet you're thinking what I'm thinking.  These instances, along with so many other things, are bordering on betrayal.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/senate-employee-dies-after-altercation-outside-restaurant-in-navy-yard/2019/05/21/1ccf7154-7bc4-11e9-8bb7-0fc796cf2ec0_story.html

On May 19, Berner Richard Johnson III, 48, known as “Bud,” was pronounced dead Sunday at MedStar Washington Hospital Center following four days in intensive care. His family said they believe he was involved in a verbal argument inside the restaurant that turned physical outdoors. They said he suffered severe head trauma.

Who knows 'what is'.    One thing I know for sure, this 'reality' sucks.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:36 am

THE ONLY THING DUMBER THAN BELIEVING BIBLE PROPHECY, IS NOT BELIEVING IT.   me

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 10:31 am

people that have info on what is taking place are being murdered...openly.....now, what does that tell you when you realize that not one damn thing will ever be done to bring all of the evil out in the open?....what was once a deep dark little secret has now morphed into a supernaturally controlled evil
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Dove wrote:
I bet you're thinking what I'm thinking.  These instances, along with so many other things, are bordering on betrayal. 

I'm thinking that the whistle blower program was originally meant for good but it was hijacked and reformed into a big honey pot meant to draw people in the know into the open and then silence them, one way or another. Is that kinda what you were thinking, Dove?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:23 pm

Aye Aye, Cap-i-tin.  Now pass the rum. I def. didn't pack enough.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whistleblower Protection MIA   Whistleblower Protection  MIA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whistleblower Protection MIA
Page 1 of 1