Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH Empty
PostSubject: CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH   CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 3:58 pm

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/trump_administration_forces_china_to_sell_the_port_of_long_beach.html

In May of 2019.  Try to read the article as it's important and very good news.
The article reveals what China's been up to~

The Trump Administration's Department of Homeland Security has forced China's state-owned Cosco* to sell the Port of Long Beach over security concerns.
China's Cosco Shipping Holdings, which bought out its 75 percent–owned Hong Kong–based Orient Overseas International (OOCL), was forced to sell its Port of Long Beach Container Terminal ownership to Macquarie Infrastructure Partners for $1.78 billion.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH   CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 4:02 pm

An article on Nassau, Bahamas redevelopment (non-Chinese) dated Aug. 29, 2019

http://www.tribune242.com/news/2019/aug/29/global-ports-ceo-hails-port-deal-economic-bonanza/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

CHINA FORCED TO SELL LONG BEACH
Page 1 of 1