Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments) Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments)   Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 3:24 pm

I’ve been reading Farrell’s blog daily for years and this is, hands down, one of his best. Besides the subject of ‘super weapons’ the comments dive real deeply into the recent Saudi oil field attacks. Much was said in the comments about what Jim Stone put together about the out house of Saud attack as well. I’ll link to that too so y’all can see the photos Jim included to prove his points. Super weapons & Saudi oil field attacks may not seem to be related . . .  but maybe they are.

This whole thing is way too shiny and like mackerel washed up on a moon lite beach on a hot summer night, it stinks to high heavens.

Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments) Grunion-run-cabrillo-marine-aquarium

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/09/those-superweapons-and-what-im-not-talking-about/

Farrell wrote:
What I do want to talk about is that strange comment Mr. Trump made recently (on the anniversary of 9/11, in fact, a little point of timing that may be significant) about the USA having some sort of "superweapons" in its arsenal that means we don't even need to use nukes to wreak nuclear-level destruction on an opponent.

[Lots and lots more goodies at the link]

Jim Stone:  http://82.221.129.208/

Jim Stone wrote:
“There were no Drones and No Missiles used against Saudi Refinery.”

[A MUST SEE evaluation at Jim's site]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments)   Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 8:47 pm

X37 Space plane!
Back to top Go down

Joseph Farrell: You Really REALLY Want to See Today’s Blog (and don’t miss the comments)
Page 1 of 1