Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli   Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 am

Islam will not allow peace in the middle east or the world until every Christian and Jew is killed.....don't forget Islam is a religion of peace....see how they respect each other  "1300 year old hatred between the Sunni and Shia branches of Islam."

Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there?
Posted by lamarzulli on June 17, 2013

Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli Iraq-terror

51 killed in new wave of Iraq attacks

BAGHDAD (AP) — A blistering string of apparently coordinated bombings and a shooting across Iraq killed at least 51 and wounded dozens Sunday, spreading fear throughout the country in a wave of violence that is raising the prospect of a return to widespread sectarian killing a decade after a U.S.-led invasion.  
Violence has spiked sharply in Iraq in recent months, with the death toll rising to levels not seen since 2008. Nearly 2,000 have been killed since the start of April, including more than 180 this month.

The surge in bloodshed accompanies rising sectarian tensions within Iraq and growing concerns that its unrest is being fanned by the Syrian civil war raging next door. (Emphesis mine)

The above article is cause for concern and here’s why.  Notice the highlighted words in red, sectarian tensions, what a bunch of hooey!  Once again our media-absurda—I think I just made that up—doesn’t really tell us the truth in regard to what is really happening in war-torn Iraq.  The article should read, The surge in bloodshed accompanies the 1300 year old hatred between the Sunni and Shia branches of Islam. Family Security Matters

This is really the elephant in the room.  Take a look at the numbers killed, as the body count nears 2000 since April.  This hatred between the Sunni and the Shia sects have been going on literally for 1300 years and as seen in the article, shows no signs of lessening soon.  The bottom line is they blow each other up.  They can’t live together and it would appear they are completely and totally intolerant of each other.

Now factor in the ongoing bloody civil war in Syria and it is important to note that we have the same tensions between Sunni and Shia there.  In fact, Saudi Arabia, which is Sunni, is terrified that the Shia sect will set up a, Shia Crescent and reclaim the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.  This is why Syria is so important, as when and if Bashar Al Assad is finally ousted, what faction of Islam will take his place?  The Iranians, who are Shia, want him to stay in power, the Saudi’s do not.  You may recall the Iraq/Iran war that took place in the 1980′s.  Iran-Iraq War | Infoplease.com  This was a war between the two sects of Islam and spilled the blood hundreds of thousands men women and children.

The violence continues in Iraq with the suicide bombers happening almost weekly.  Casualties of suicide bombings in Iraq, 2003-2010 :: Iraq Body Count  This is madness!

In closing todays post:  The Middle East is besieged by violence of the most atrocious kind.  Is there any chance for peace when the mutual hatred exists between Sunni and Shia?  I don’t think so, but according to our media, I thought everything was hunky-doory in Iraq.  Hmmmm, I guess I won’t be visiting Baghdad any time soon!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli   Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:19 pm

As long as they're blowing each other to '72 virginland' and not taking aim at Christians or Jews its hunky-doory as far as I'm concerned. slapfight 

I get L.A.'s point though, this regime and its media lackey's would have us thinking Iraq looks like New Mexico with oil, not in the middle of a civil war; although as long as its musloid there's never going to be anything civil about it.
Back to top Go down

Iraq – I thought Everything was Hunky-Doory there? Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1