Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out Empty
PostSubject: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:36 pm

We’ve speculated and talked about Hilldog 2020 on this forum before. Dave Hodges closes some gaps today. He’s been on this for a long time.

Consider that Hillary (Hilarion – AKA Jack Parsons 1947  Babalon working) would be 72 years old if elected. 72 is a high Lucifarian occult number for those following along. Tom Horn talked about Hilarion in 2017 on The Hagmann Report.  I posted that short video segment below. Also Tom Horn reported on it in his Saboteur series also linked below with a short quote.

Saboteur Series wrote:
Accordingly, one would expect a female child was to be born around 1947, and, indeed, such an influential feminist was delivered that year who may offer the most promise for identifying the fruit of Parsons’ infamous ritual. That would be none other than Hillary Rodham Clinton. Intriguingly, Parsons later referred again to “Babalon the Scarlet Woman” and this time by a particular name in his Book of the Antichrist. On October 31, 1948, a full sixty-nine years ago when the female child would have been only around one year of age, Parsons wrote that her spirit contacted him, calling itself “Hilarion,” who, he said, would become an international public figure dedicated to bringing the work of the Antichrist to fruition. Why is that important? Because the etymology of Hilarion is the arcane “Hillary.”

[See the link below for the entire article]

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2017/09/05/saboteurs-part-10-high-strangeness-hilarion-babalon-working/

Tom Horn on Hagmann -  Hillary = Hilarion - Video is 11 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7LFKHB-lM

7 minute Hodges October 01 video and today’s article below. Connect the dots here peeps. Democrats go for the gold and it’s Katy bar the door. This could push the USA into a civil war. So many people are involved in this 2020 set-up so see that article linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCxDgnMOieE

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/failed-schiffcia-led-coup-against-trump-will-bring-hillary-presidential-race-dire-consequences

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Oct 1, 2019 later today – 3 miutes.

FEC Complaint Against Bernie Will Bring Hillary Into the Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8yjdmvYPBg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:30 pm

I may have posted this here, but agreed 100%. The Hilarion and her handlers are behind the current state of affairs regarding the two for one impeachment effort and ‘outing’ of the dem front runner, uncle Joe Biden. The old witch will be 72 (sacred # to them)for the presidential run, so we can expect them to pump her full of drugs and formaldehyde and roll her out for another run against an unsuccessfully impeached DJT.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 7:24 am

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/10/03/hilarion-rising-steve-bannon-says-hillary-clinton-is-preparing-to-run-again-as-she-turns-mystical-72/

Right on cue in the email this morning...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 4:19 pm

quietobserver wrote:
https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/10/03/hilarion-rising-steve-bannon-says-hillary-clinton-is-preparing-to-run-again-as-she-turns-mystical-72/

Right on cue in the email this morning...

That's just  goooogle Can you say synchronicity?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/steve-bannon-hillary-clinton-is-going-to-run-again-in-2020/?source=WayneDupree

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:51 pm

I don't think she will run due to the slight irregularities that i'm sure can be found in the clinton "foundation"....hmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 11:50 am

Spring found this. Credit where credit is due.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Might wanna pay attention to Dave Hodges view on that Hilarion in 2020 thing again. Hodges dot connecting makes sense.

Are America's Days Numbered? The Rollout of UN Troops On US Soil and Hillary's Presidential Candidacy Is No Coincidence

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-immigration/are-americas-days-numbered-rollout-un-troops-us-soil-and-hillarys-presidential-candidacy-no

Dave Hodges wrote:
In closing, and because we are in the midst of the baseball playoffs, please allow me to use a baseball analogy to help you understand what we narrowly avoided in the defeat of Hillary Clinton on the 2016 election, but will soon return with a vengeance. Obama was what we call the 8th inning setup pitcher. He came into the game to pitch only one inning (the 8th inning). His job was to maintain the lead and leave the foundation for the 9th inning. Hillary Clinton was to be what is called the closer. She was ace from the bullpen brought into close the deal. For example, Obama left Hillary with the tools of Executive Order 13603 (ie labor conscription and resource confiscation and the suspension of all civil liberties). Obama also left Hillary with the NDAA which allows for the suspension of due process and mass arrests without due process. Hillary's job was to close the deal on American liberty and begin WW III and usher in the NWO control of America. Something happened on the way to the 2016 election and his name was Donald Trump. If it was not for Trump, millions of us would either be in FEMA camps or have met our end in ohe. Who ushered in Donald Trump? You, me and God. This was only a temporary reprieve. As I predicted in 28 different media releases since February of 2017, I stated that she would be the Democratic nominee, well I was right and she's back. Mark my words, she has but one agenda: Promise you the world and then enslave you and hand over a decimated America to the UN for further disposition. For that to happen, Donald Trump must be removed from office. This is underway. This is why the UN is making a show of force inside of our borders. I believe they are blustering to get Trump supporters in the military and the various government agencies to stand down and "let nature take its course". All of this has been rehearsed in the past during Jade Helm 15 and Jade Helm 16. 

Because cognitive dissonance reigns supreme in this country and these revelations, despite good evidence, will be the subject of much derision and those in the alt media who repeat this mantra, will be scorned. Therefore, like Dr. Michael Lake said at Branson, MO., we only have time to work with the awake and the committed. The door is open for everyone, but we are not waiting, there is too much at stake. During this week, I am going to review what we learned during Jade Helm 16 and apply it to what is happening today in my version of predictive programming. 

Does anyone think that the rollout of UN troops and the subsequent announcment of a Hillary candidacy for President is a coincidence?

[More at the link but this about sums it up]

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 10:14 am

researcher wrote:
Might wanna pay attention to Dave Hodges view on that Hilarion in 2020 thing again. Hodges dot connecting makes sense.

Are America's Days Numbered? The Rollout of UN Troops On US Soil and Hillary's Presidential Candidacy Is No Coincidence

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-immigration/are-americas-days-numbered-rollout-un-troops-us-soil-and-hillarys-presidential-candidacy-no

Dave Hodges wrote:
In closing, and because we are in the midst of the baseball playoffs, please allow me to use a baseball analogy to help you understand what we narrowly avoided in the defeat of Hillary Clinton on the 2016 election, but will soon return with a vengeance. Obama was what we call the 8th inning setup pitcher. He came into the game to pitch only one inning (the 8th inning). His job was to maintain the lead and leave the foundation for the 9th inning. Hillary Clinton was to be what is called the closer. She was ace from the bullpen brought into close the deal. For example, Obama left Hillary with the tools of Executive Order 13603 (ie labor conscription and resource confiscation and the suspension of all civil liberties). Obama also left Hillary with the NDAA which allows for the suspension of due process and mass arrests without due process. Hillary's job was to close the deal on American liberty and begin WW III and usher in the NWO control of America. Something happened on the way to the 2016 election and his name was Donald Trump. If it was not for Trump, millions of us would either be in FEMA camps or have met our end in ohe. Who ushered in Donald Trump? You, me and God. This was only a temporary reprieve. As I predicted in 28 different media releases since February of 2017, I stated that she would be the Democratic nominee, well I was right and she's back. Mark my words, she has but one agenda: Promise you the world and then enslave you and hand over a decimated America to the UN for further disposition. For that to happen, Donald Trump must be removed from office. This is underway. This is why the UN is making a show of force inside of our borders. I believe they are blustering to get Trump supporters in the military and the various government agencies to stand down and "let nature take its course". All of this has been rehearsed in the past during Jade Helm 15 and Jade Helm 16. 

Because cognitive dissonance reigns supreme in this country and these revelations, despite good evidence, will be the subject of much derision and those in the alt media who repeat this mantra, will be scorned. Therefore, like Dr. Michael Lake said at Branson, MO., we only have time to work with the awake and the committed. The door is open for everyone, but we are not waiting, there is too much at stake. During this week, I am going to review what we learned during Jade Helm 16 and apply it to what is happening today in my version of predictive programming. 

Does anyone think that the rollout of UN troops and the subsequent announcment of a Hillary candidacy for President is a coincidence?

[More at the link but this about sums it up]
Agree with most of this 100%. The only variable is really the timing of it all as I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out   Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hillary for President 2020 – One doesn’t have to be an Einstein to Figure This Out
Page 1 of 1