Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Hillary Will Become President as America's Nightmare Is About to Get A Lot Worse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

How Hillary Will Become President as America's Nightmare Is About to Get A Lot Worse Empty
PostSubject: How Hillary Will Become President as America's Nightmare Is About to Get A Lot Worse   How Hillary Will Become President as America's Nightmare Is About to Get A Lot Worse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 10:41 am

As much as I dislike tooting Dave Hodges horn I think he’s probably right about this one. It pains me to have to say that. I’ve always speculated on the Hill-dawg's path to the ‘top dawg’ position. Remember my Trump → Pence → Pelosi → Hill predictions from just a few years back if Trump/Pence were, umm . . . eliminated somehow? (can you say Arkansided)

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/how-hillary-will-become-president-americas-nighmare-about-get-lot-worse

Brief Snippet wrote:
Regime change is in the air. Biden is about to leave office and the path will be paved for Hillary to assume her life-long goal, the ascension to the Presidency of the United States. This story is about how this will happen. Make no mistake about it. Hillary will be taking over at a time when WW III is a possibility and so is civil war. She will wage war on the American people. 

Let’s take a preliminary look at what the ruling class must have in place before they wage purposeful war on its own people.

Annnnnd . . . 

The Advantages Associated with a Deep State Planned Assassination of Joe Biden

(see link for the rest)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Yaddy likes this post

Back to top Go down

How Hillary Will Become President as America's Nightmare Is About to Get A Lot Worse
Page 1 of 1