Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican Empty
PostSubject: Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican   Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:52 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vatican-raid-idUSKBN1WG45E?fbclid=IwAR0v7ssHPa8lQDjC5lRLc0C2GxhTvbHrFNRSD4-WGzI_4jottrPObW83rFo

there is a good thread on TD that has been started. I wonder what they will find of those computers?. A little research on them will allow you to make a good guess
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican   Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 3:07 pm

That link below for those that don't visit Tiger D very much. I've gotten kinda used to navigating it's archaic 1990's forum interface. Good place for info gathering but I still refuse to join TD forum though.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/vatican-police-raid-top-offices-take-documents/85717051/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican   Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:28 am

Have some more from the poop, er, ugh . . . pope. Found on Jim Stone.  http://82.221.129.208

Pope Francis promoting "Chrislam" in visit to Morocco and he has even come up with an official logo for Chrislam.

Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican Chrislam

QUESTION: WHY WOULD THIS BE DONE? Easy answer: Because by merging both religions, you water their key points down to manageable levels, which a one world communist system can cope with. It is ALL ABOUT COMMUNISM. The anti-pope is here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican   Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another bucket of s*** being dumped on the Seat of Satan, better known as the Vatican
Page 1 of 1