Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-VERIFY IS A McCAIN SCHUMER IDEA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

E-VERIFY IS A McCAIN SCHUMER IDEA Empty
PostSubject: E-VERIFY IS A McCAIN SCHUMER IDEA   E-VERIFY IS A McCAIN SCHUMER IDEA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 5:58 pm

I happened to click the earliest page on the forum and ran across this warning from Feb. 2013!

How times change.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t125-its-a-trap-ron-paul-warns-of-mccain-immigration-plan-surveillance-implications

Ron Paul warned that the proposed McCain/Schumer immigration “reform” plan, as it exists now, would usher in warrantless surveillance of US citizens using drones, a de facto mandatory national ID system barring those without it from working legally, increased federal database information on US citizens, and the further erosion of our core civil rights under the guise of keeping our economy “safe” from a mostly non-existent wave of illegal immigration.

“Harper rightly notes that E-Verify is in fact a national ID card, writing last week that, ‘the system must biometrically identify everyone who works—you, me, and every working American you know.

There is no way to do internal enforcement of immigration law without a biometric national identity system.’”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

E-VERIFY IS A McCAIN SCHUMER IDEA
Page 1 of 1