Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . . Empty
PostSubject: Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . .   Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Best two minutes of the day. Just sit back and enjoy this. You won't be seeing this on CNN.

Mahalet was born in Ethiopia. Abandoned by her parents, she lived as an impoverished orphan. Mahalet was adopted by a loving, Christian American family at 11. This week @TPUSA (Turning Point USA) brought her to the WH. She asked to pray for our President. He brought her onstage-then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECm0nktW5E

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . .   Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 4:45 pm

WOW......really was the best 2 minutes....so far! God bless this beautiful young lady from Ethiopia!
Back to top Go down

Mahalet Asked To Pray For The President. He Brought Her Onstage And Then This Happened . . .
Page 1 of 1