Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPEACH IMPEACH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 7:26 pm

There are 36 references that came up on the Q search, so you can click and read:

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub//?q=impeach

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 7:49 pm

If you start at 35 mins. you'll hear his take on Syria, Turkey, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjA-febk1uQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:58 pm

This is the White House response to the impeachment inquiry, written by Pat A. Cipollone, counsel to the President.  

It accuses dems of trying to overthrow the government.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PAC-Letter-10.08.2019.pdf?utm_source=ods&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1600d

SNIPPET:

Put simply, you seek to overturn the results of the 2016 election and deprive the American people of the president they have freely chosen. Many Democrats apparently view impeachment not only as a means to undo the democratic results of the last election, but as a strategy to influence the next election, which is barely more than a year away. As one member of Congress explained, he is "concerned that if we don't impeach the President, he will get reelected." 1 Your highly partisan and unconstitutional effort threatens grave and lasting damage to our democratic institutions, to our system of free elections, and to the American people.”

IMPEACH   IMPEACH EGdY5KxX0AA7W4W

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 am

From Q:Search results for impeach.

10/31/17  #16   "Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)."

Q !UW.yye1fxo    #953
Mar 17 2018 14:03:41 (EST)

How bad is the corruption?
FBI (past/present)
+29 (16)
DOJ (past/present)
+18 
STATE (past/present)
+41
Removal is the least of their problems.
Projection.
Russia>D/HRC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.

Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
Election theft.
Last hope.

Congressional focus.
Impeach.

They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 6e1ca8 No.1215845IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Apr 27 2018 19:27:33 (EST)

Cohen raid by FBI?
Public context: re: payment to Stormy Daniels?
SC & FBI raided POTUS’ attorney to pull Stormy Daniels payment info?
RR signed off?
What other docs were collected?
How many places raided?
Raid on the President of the United States’ attorney for payment details re: private case re: Stormy Daniels?
Think logically.
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Who has everything?
Methods which info collected/ obtained?
Admissible in the court of law?
Insert Rudy.
First public statement.
“It shouldn’t take more than “a week or two” to come to a resolution on the probe.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/20/rudy-to-rescue-giuliani-vows-to-wrap-up-mueller-probe.htmlIMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Think resignations.
Who has the POWER?
If POTUS was in a weakened position (about to be impeached/indicted) would ‘they’ resign?
Why are we here?
Public forum.
World watching.
Sharing of intel to bad actors?
Purpose?
Not confirming SC is on /team/.
Question everything.
Timing important.
Planned?
Q

Are you serious? Haahahahaha. Rudy just said this re: Ukraine...
"Insert Rudy.
First public statement.
“It shouldn’t take more than “a week or two” to come to a resolution on the probe.”"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 3:16 pm

cherry picked from posts.  Some bypassed posts appear to refer to impeachment of RR.

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.66
May 7 2018 23:36:41 (EST)  #1318

impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?

Power at all costs?
Blue wave?

----
Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.68
May 8 2018 18:44:19 (EST)  #1320

The deal kept Iran quiet.
The goal was to keep POTUS in until impeachment / term end.
Bigger than people can imagine.
Treason is 1/10th.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 21a043 No.1732221
Jun 13 2018 14:30:41 (EST)  #1492

They DEPEND ON WINNING IN NOV TO DEFEND/IMPEACH/STOP INVESTIGATIONS.
THEIR ONLY HOPE.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 19fdc8 No.1929392
Jun 27 2018 15:58:30 (EST)  #1609

MSM = propaganda tool of the D party.
POTUS economy - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS job creating (record) - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS GPD - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS fair trade (protect America) - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS manufacturing - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS record low unemployment - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS tax reform (more take home money) - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS save the world from NK - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS stock market gains - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS undo harmful regulations - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS boost US energy dominance - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS protect US homeland - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS combatting opioids - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS accountability (audit Pentagon, SC, re-org executive branch etc.) - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS protecting life - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS helping Veterans - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS peace through strength - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS restore confidence/respect of US - not good enough - IMPEACH.
………………..all while under constant attack.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: eff7c9 No.1972546IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Jun 30 2018 13:36:13 (EST)  #1646

PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A word from Q:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 388aee No.1916147IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Jun 26 2018 20:19:12 (EST)  #1589

Do not underestimate our resolve.
We stand at the ready.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 917b1e No.2776566IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold

Aug 28 2018 20:57:13 (EST)   #1974
Mueller: Impeach POTUS operation?
If impeachment is the goal via retake House (midterms), does it still not require a 2/3 vote in the Senate?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.255IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Sep 17 2018 19:37:56 (EST)  2202

PANIC IN DC.BLACKMAIL v Senate & House [BRIDGE: FAKE NEWS MEDIA] being used to apply leverage against POTUS and/or force immediate 'impeachment' hearings based on 'mental state - potential release of state secrets - sources & methods….' Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.352IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Oct 6 2018 17:36:11 (EST)  #2358

We will impeach Justice K (ZERO corroborating evidence and ALL factual witnesses provided by accuser ALL DENIED ALLEGATIONS) should we take control in NOV.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 54fc2d No.4633937IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Jan 6 2019 18:57:01 (EST)  #2658

Why do D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] continually push the 'IMPEACH' narrative if impeachment requires 2/3rd SENATE VOTE TO ENACT (odds of that?)?
Do they push this FAKE NARRATIVE to project a supposed 'supportable w/ evidence' wrongdoing to their BASE (confirmation bias)?
Accusations never supported by facts?
Group-Think.
The list goes on and on…..
PANIC IN DC?
WHY?
WHAT WAS LOST?
POWER OF THE PURSE.
COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY.
POWER TO REPLACE SENIOR OFFICIALS WITHIN CRUCIAL GOV POSITIONS (DEPT'S) WHO CAN THEN REPLACE SR+MID+LOW POSITIONS (TRICKLE_DOWN REPLACEMENT).
POWER TO APPOINT SC JUSTICES.

What if HRC won and appointed 2+ crooked SCJs?)
(The Last Resort)
POWER TO DIRECTLY UNDO HUSSEIN/PREV EO'S WHICH HARMED-GREATLY LIMITED THE US IN MANY VITAL/NEC WAYS.
POWER TO REBUILD THE UNITED STATES MILITARY (BACK) TO A GLOBAL SUPER POWER.
(CHINA PAYOFFS (BRIBE $) FAILURE)
POWER TO ENACT LAWS BY EO TO COMBAT AND PROTECT OUR PEOPLE.
POWER TO SHIFT FOREIGN POLICY THEREBY REDUCING OUR ENEMIES ABILITY TO PROSPER AND SOMEDAY REIGN.
(IRAN DEAL - PARIS ACCORD - CHINA TRADE - SYRIA - ………………….)
POWER TO DECLAS CRUCIAL DOCS TO PROVIDE THE PUBLIC W/ THE TRUTH (TRANSPARENCY).
POWER TO GIVE BACK POWER TO THE PEOPLE (AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDERS).
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 188b95 No.5484459IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Mar 3 2019 14:27:22 (EST)  #2937

Why was it important to FIRST clean house within other ABC agencies (non_public info)?
What are the duties of the FBI?
What are the duties of the DOJ?
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
What vested powers does POTUS have re: MIL INTEL vs. ABC agencies re: matters of NAT SEC (HOMELAND)?
Think 'umbrella surv'....

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5351e2 No.5628683IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Mar 11 2019 17:04:56 (EST)  #3028

[Pelosi] pull threat to impeach?
Effort to prevent DECLAS?
Letter to POTUS from Pelosi/Schumer today?
Subject of the letter?
Was the 'impeachment' threat real?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dd8776 No.7243093
Jul 29 2019 11:34:19 (EST)  #3533
Reminder re: impeachment.

2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach POTUS.
53-47
Logical thinking.
You are watching D's 'con' liberal base using 'hope' tactics while maintaining 'POTUS obstruction of Justice' FAKE NEWS narrative.
Think 2020.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 5:44 pm

There still are prophetic voices for our time.  Kim Clement, who has passed, speaks "IMPEACH"
on 2-22-2014.   He's been quite incredible.  I've listened now to many.

There is one downturn mentioned starting about the 14 min. mark.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPrQUe1nqY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 1:29 pm

HERE'S THE DEEP STATE "A" TEAM:  ALL OUT TOGETHER RIGHT B4 THE 2016 ELECTION, 
INCLUDING THE WHISTLE BLOWERS~ 

HERE IS THE THREAD:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1184073487901704192.html

HERE YOU CAN READ COMMENTS:
https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1184073487901704192

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 1:43 pm

SEE THE ABOVE POST !

AND, FROM [link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

Joe Biden Boasts: ‘I’m the Only Reason There Is Impeachment Going On’

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) boasted on Sunday of his role in the partisan-fueled impeachment effort, telling the audience at the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union’s presidential forum that he is “the only reason there is an impeachment going on.”
Biden spoke at the union’s presidential forum over the weekend and boasted to the crowd, taking credit for the Democrat-led impeachment efforts in the House.

“I may be the last guy that publicly called for impeachment, but I’m the only reason there is impeachment going on,” Biden said. “Our democracy is literally at stake.”

“It’s not a joke,” he continued, calling Trump’s administration “the most corrupt administration in modern American history. Maybe ever.”

“The fact of the matter is that whether or not the Senate will impeach … there’s no option but to deal with this,” Biden said, lamenting Trump’s support from “special interest groups” such as the NRA and gun manufacturers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1oM5nRp6Xk   2 MINS

“I think the boy knows that I’ll beat him like a drum if I get the nomination,” Biden said.

“If in fact, the House doesn’t move and let the facts fall where they may, what does the next unethical president [do], if we elect another one? What’s that say they can do? What’s gonna happen? They have to know there’s consequences,” he added.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 2:37 pm

#3    "official Luncheon in honor of Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi"
Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:00 pm

THE RUBINI THREAD ABOVE IS REFERENCING THIS LUNCHEON. THE DOCS SHOW BIDEN (THEN VP) AS HOST.
HERE IS THE FULL LIST OF ATTENDEES:

https://foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=ciaramella&beginDate=20161001&endDate=20161031&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=

MEMBERS OF THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL WERE THERE.  
YOU HAVE TO READ WHERE THESE PEOPLE 'WORK'.  THE POWER BROKERS.  JERKS.  I SAW GE CEO WAS THERE.  GE STOCKS ARE IN THE COMMODE.  I CONSIDER THAT 'FUKUSHIMA PAYBACK'.

COMEY, CLAPPER, BRENNAN...THEY'RE ALL THERE.
ROBERT DE NIRO !!!!  DICAPRIO !!
GENERAL DUNFORD, CHAIRMAN, JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF
JOHN ELLKAN, CEO  FIAT CHRYSLER
SO MANY MORE

MAKES ME SICK.

Back to top Go down

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: ARK CODE    IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 3:39 pm

http://arkcode.com/images/impeached_2_waters.png
IMPEACH   IMPEACH Impeached_2_waters

This matrix looks very significant, but it's important to understand the statistical rules. Posted on 8/4/2017 but an update was published on September 24, 2019 on the day that Nancy Pelosi called for an impeachment inquiry. Another update was posted on October 10, 2019.

Figure 1 not only describes the current crisis in the White House, but it also appears to have one or two encoded sentences which are almost never seen in the Codes. However there are two caveats before getting too excited. (1) The axis term TRUMP (is) IMPEACHED uses a tav rather than a tet for the first letter of Trump. (2) In THE WINNER/ACQUITTED WILL BE NOMINATED only the word ACQUITTED was sought a priori. The rest was found by snooping with Google Translates,  thus it is not subject to a statistical analysis. A simple transliteration of CLINTON was found at skip -1. Maxine Waters was one of the first people in Congress to call for Trump’s Impeachment and WATERS was found in the open text. There are ELSs of MUELLER and COMEY but neither is at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term). The word CONVICTION touches TRUMP (is) IMPEACHED, but it is not a significant as ACQUITTED.  KIM is at the same skip as TRUMP (is) IMPEACHED. The North Korean dictator will likely try to take advantage of chaos in Washington. Indeed, his forces may have intercepted the President's calls to Mexican President Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Turnbull and leaked them to the press.

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Trump_impeached_odds

STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 1.  My normal protocol is that no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here the only ELS of TRUMP IMPEACHED in unwrapped or wrapped Torah. However this matrix merits an analysis of the matrix that is split into two parts. In the first part we look just at standard protocol which does not allow for statistical significance of the axis term or items found a posteriori, in this case found by snooping. Results are shown in the first spreadsheet above, and they are not very significant. In the second part we still allow no value for a posteriori terms needed to complete the phrase THE WINNER/ACQUITTED WILL BE NOMINATED , but we will evaluate the axis term too (see the second spreadsheet above). The reason for looking at the axis term is not the fact that it is 9 letters long, which is a bit longer than normally seen.  Rather, it is the fact that TRUMP IMPEACHED includes two low frequency letters, pey and feh. Those letters help drive the R value of the term up to 2.066 which converts to odds against the phrase being found at 116.497 to 1.
        CLINTON was the most significant a priori term found. I sought four 5-letter spellings of her name (there are longer transliterations available) and found the highest frequency one at a special case skip. Odds against one of them being found this way were about 7.5 to 1. The next most significant term was KIM. It had about a 39.1% chance to be at a special case skip. WATERS was found in the open text. There are ELSs of MUELLER and COMEY but neither is at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term).
       WATERS (only 3 letters) was found in the open text, but some translations show WATERS while others show only WATER. The translation in The Stone Edition Chumash for Number 27:14 is:
because you rebelled against My word in the Wilderness of Zin, in the assembly's strife, to sanctify Me at the water before their eyes. They are the WATERS of strife at Kadesh, in the wilderness of Zin.
       Note: WATERS/WATER is shown twice on Figure 1. The one on the left is translated as WATERS. However the three letters in sequence don't always mean water or water, especially if they are found in two sequential Hebrew words. So to get a better idea of the frequency of water in Torah I looked at how many times the word was found in English in the King James Version of Torah. This text is also found on CodeFinder. The frequency was 226 which converted into a 43% chance to find it at skip +1 in Torah when it meant water or waters.
       The word CONVICTION had a 99.4% chance to be somewhere on the full matrix, so it's not significant. In contrast to that the word ACQUITTED only had a 46.4% chance to be there, and it's part of a meaningful 14-letter ELS train. If you ask what were the odds against having CONVICTION in a 90-letter box with TRUMP IMPEACHED, it's 14.98 to 1. It takes 130 letters to show ACQUITTED with TRUMP IMPEACHED. Because it has a letter zayin in it, which like the letter Z in English is rare, odds against this word being this close to the axis term were about 94.3 to 1. So, again, the matrix argues more for an acquittal if the President is impeached.
       Overall, if we do not factor in the significance of the axis term, or consider the 14-letter snooped ELS train, combined odds against the matrix are about  101 to 1, which gets a yawn. But if we consider the value of the axis term then the matrix was found against odds of about 11,841 to 1, which begins to get interesting. Now, here I need to be clear. These odds do not truly evaluate the beauty of the matrix. They only evaluate how good I was at guessing (a priori) what I would find in conjunction with a possible impeachment of President Trump. As the real value of THE WINNER/ACQUITTED WILL BE NOMINATED , in 2017 we cannot know yet. We must wait until 2020 to know if (a) there is an actual impeachment and (b) if the President is impeached, but like Clinton, not convicted... and then nominated. There is also an issue with respect to THE WINNER/ACQUITTED. Which is it - the winner or the acquitted? If its' acquitted that can only apply to President Trump. But it's the winner then if Mueller brings down the President it might mean that Mueller gets nominated by the Democrats. Is there any good news here? Well, if it does in any way describe who gets the nomination in 2020, then we might assume that KIM fails to nuke the U.S.
OCTOBER 10, 2019 UPDATE: We now know that there will at least be an impeachment inquiry. From what I saw back in 2017 we can probably expect an acquittal with Trump reelected, but I will resume my search at this point. I did, however, see one disturbing matrix about the Paris Peace Accord that hinted at a problem. The Axis term was PARIS ACCORD. At the same skip (+46,637) was TRUMP (best spelling). But immediatelty following TRUMP at the same skip is I WILL FALL.
        For updates about impeachment see BANNON AND OTHERS WARN OF CIVIL WAR OVER IMPEACHMENT.
Back to top Go down

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Liberal Jews beware: Jews like Schiff, Nadler and Schumer are following Pelosi on the way to civil war. If the war goes hot the far right will likely target all Jews because of perceived disloyalty to   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 3:45 pm

arkcode.com

http://arkcode.com/photo4_139.html

Liberal Jews beware: Jews like Schiff, Nadler and Schumer are following Pelosi on the way to civil war. If the war goes hot the far right will likely target all Jews because of perceived disloyalty to America. Updated on 10/4/2019.

On 12/16/2018 I published a matrix similar to Figure 1 below. For that article's Figure 1 I wrote that there is no civil war as a single term encoded but there is apparently a 2-word CIVIL WAR encoded. It could be caused by B. OBAMA (at skip -1) touching PRESIDENT, his wife MICHELLE (at skip +1 sharing a letter yud with the axis term) and the (border) WALL (at the absolute skip of the axis term). SCHUMER also shares a letter resh with the axis term. There are legal sensitivities here - especially with respect to how this war will likely be fought (target list, financial planning, etc.). The matrix shows the possibility that Michelle Obama will change her mind and run for President in 2020. She ranks relatively high for this in the Las Vegas odds shown on Figure 1, however it's not certain that if she wins the nomination she will also win the election. This matrix was found against odds of about 6,520,453 to 1 but be careful before betting the farm. The Code may exist to facilitate Intelligence, but I see no evidence that its purpose is to aid gamblers. 

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Bannon_impeachment_fix

FIGURE 1 ABOVE: CIVIL, WAR, IMPEACHMENT, CONSPIRACY, MICHELLE, B. OBAMA, STEVEN and BANNON are all encoded closely other. BELOW: Figures 1 was found against odds of about 7 million to 1.

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Civil_war_bannon_odds
        Figure 1 above is a slight modification of Figure 1 from the 2018 article, but I dropped SCHUMER and added IMPEACHMENTBANNONPRESIDENT and CONSPIRACYBANNON is overlapped by his first name, STEVEN. The previous matrix was only 234 letters in area. The new one is a good bit larger (744 letters) but I wanted to see how the IMPEACHMENT ELS affected the odds. Odds against the newer matrix are about 7,065,142 which is a slight improvement. General Milley, if you're wondering if our Chairman of the JCS, you will play an important role in all this if it goes hot, there is a MILLEY at skip +1 but to show it the matrix must grow to 35 rows, 24 columns and an area of 840 characters. 
       While Biden is not on the Matrix, the current scandal and impeachment inquiry may actually benefit Michelle Obama if she chooses to run. That's because Biden and his son and their likely illegal acts in Ukraine are at the center of the Trump impeachment farce.  If Biden, the current (fading) front runner is forced out of the race and the Democrats are left with Pocahontas Warren, a socialist just out of heart surgery and a cast of looney tunes, she may perceive a real chance to run, win and restore all of her husband's traitorous accomplishments. If fact, killing the reputations of two birds with one stone is likely to have been the Establishment plan all along, especially when it became obvious that Biden is senile.
TRUMP MEETS WITH NRA.       
       [url=https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/27/us/politics/trump-lapierre-nra-impeachment.html#link=%7B"role":"standard","href":"https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/27/us/politics/trump-lapierre-nra-impeachment.html","target":"_blank","absolute":"","linkText":"New York Times"%7D]The New York Times reported[/url] on September 27, 2019 that President Trump met in the White House on Friday with Wayne LaPierre, the chief executive of the National Rifle Association, and discussed prospective gun legislation and whether the N.R.A. could provide support for the president as he faces impeachment and a more difficult re-election campaign, according to two people familiar with the meeting.
       I assume that the U.S. Military will strive to back the Constitution if the effort to impeach our President leads to a Civil War. However reasonable people (like Supreme Court justices) often disagree about how to interpret the Constitution. Frankly the issue of how to behave in a civil war is one that I'd like to see in a war game. If there is a mass rebellion that backs our President and the military is not on their side, who could the President's followers turn to for weapons and soldiers to fight with? The NRA might be a good place to start - which is why the President's meeting with the NRA so early in the crisis could be significant. The President could likely point to the Second Ammendment here - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringedIf these well-armed militias wind up facing active duty or reserve forces, it might turn out that the U.S. Military would not follow orders from someone other than our President because of the rights assigned to militias by the Constitution. This situation is terrible to think about, but civil wars are not pleasant matters. As we begin this troubled period in our nation's history we must remain vigilant. It is vital that any militias formed be on the same side as our military because if that is not the case it may serve as a stimulus for foreign militaries to move against our nation here or abroad.
[size]

FIGURE 2 BELOW: President Trump warns of a "CIVIL WAR LIKE FRACTURE IN THIS NATION FROM WHICH OUR COUNTRY WILL NEVER HEAL."

IMPEACH   IMPEACH 2_trump_civil_war_tweets
[/size]
      As Figure 3 shows, Donald Trump’s latest controversy has sent his impeachment odds soaring among bettors in the online prediction markets.
         Embroiled by allegations he urged Ukraine’s leader to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden in return for military aid, the price of a “yes” share in Trump being impeached by year-end shot up to 42 cents on PredictIt Tuesday, doubling from Sunday’s close. The current price equates to a 42% chance the House will vote to level charges, the first step in removing Trump from office.
[size]

FIGURE 3 - BETTING ODDS are starting to match warnings in the Torah Code.

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Betting_odds
[/size]
       Figure 4 (first posted back on 8/4/2017) not only describes the current crisis in the White House, but it also appears to have one or two encoded sentences which are almost never seen in the Codes. However there are two caveats before getting too excited. (1) The axis term TRUMP (is) IMPEACHED uses a tav rather than a tet for the first letter of Trump. (2) In THE WINNER/ACQUITTED WILL BE NOMINATED only the word ACQUITTED was sought a priori. The rest was found by snooping with Google Translates,  thus it is not subject to a statistical analysis. A simple transliteration of CLINTON was found at skip -1. Maxine Waters was one of the first people in Congress to call for Trump’s impeachment and WATERS was found in the open text. There are ELSs of MUELLER and COMEY but neither is at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term). The word CONVICTION touches TRUMP (is) IMPEACHED, but it is not a significant as ACQUITTED.  KIM is at the same skip as TRUMP (is) IMPEACHED. The North Korean dictator will likely try to take advantage of chaos in Washington. Indeed, his forces may have intercepted the President's calls to Mexican President Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Turnbull and leaked them to the press.
[size]

FIGURE 4 - From the beginning TRUMP IMPEACHED was encoded with WATERS, CLINTON, COMEY and MUELLER. But Figure 4 is eclipsed by Figure 5.

[/size]
        For Figure 4 overall, if we don't factor in the significance of the axis term, or consider the 14-letter snooped ELS train, combined odds against the matrix are about  101 to 1, which gets a yawn. But if we consider the value of the axis term then the matrix was found against odds of about 11,841 to 1. While Figure 4 paints a weak picture of the Waters-Trump interaction, on Figure 5 there is no question of thr negative relationship.
[size]

FIGURE 5 - MAXINE WATERS is encoded at the same absolute skip as IMPEACHER, BLACK and SHOOTER. At skip +1 are PEOPLE and WILL SURELY DIE. CLINTON is at skip -1.

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Waters_fight_with_clinton
[/size]
       On Figure 5 the axis term is MAXINE WATERS with MAXINE a transliteration and WATERS in Hebrew. Since news commentators and the President himself are talking about possible violent consequences of Waters' words, I checked the Code to see if there were hints of such action.  At the same skip as MAXINE WATERS is IMPEACHERBLACK and SHOOTER. In the open text is WILL SURELY DIE. Who would be the target? The best answer is not so specific, but likely right. It is simply PEOPLE, which is a term in the open text close to SHOOTERTrump was not found on the matrix although Waters who is famous for her idiotic calls to "Impeach 45" (Trump is our 45th President). PRESIDENT is seen at skip +1, but this term is closer to IMPEACHER than to violent terms later in the matrix that are closer to Maxine Waters. CLINTON is also on the matrix at skip  -1. Figure 5 [size=16]the matrix was found against odds of about 37,463,979 to 1.
[/size]
       On June 22, 2018 Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House Press Secretary, was basically thrown out of the Red Hen Restaurant in Lexington, Virginia because she worked for the White House. This outrage was then followed by Congresswoman Maxine Waters calling for violence against all of President Trump's staff and their families. Specifically she said, “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them!”
       Figure 2 above showed a tweet by Adam Kinzinger criticizing our President for retweeting a message about civil war. But what the President was doing was spelling out the consequences of removing a legally elected-President for purely political purposes. Waters has called for violence against Republicans, and Pelosi only paid brief lip service to the consequences of impeachment before putting her stamp of approval on starting the process. Rather than criticize the President for his retweet, we should take his warning seriously and thank him for it. Why? Before giving the answer please allow me to remind everyone about who primarily reads this site. That would be the U.S. military with emphasis on Intelligence. Sometimes I catch the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence. One Christian web site cites me and sometimes has me on for a radio show (The Stewart Best and Larry Taylor Night Shadows show). Jewish readers likely number under five. I reach few people in the general population and in fact I write primarily for the benefit of U.S. Intelligence. So when I write about targets likely to get hit in a civil war I'm telling DoD what is likely wise to plan for.
      Who are currently the greatest enemies of America? Not Iran, not Korea, not Russia and not China, though they are surely enemies who will seek to capitalize on the weakening of our President. The three greatest enemies are Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler. Make no mistake about it. They are launching a coup. They are traitors. So are the TV networks that back them. Sooner or later in a country this large and so heavily armed we may see attacks against them by the far right. That's especially true in a civil war. But, as a Modern Orthodox Jew, I am particularly concerned by the fact that two of the three people just named are Jewish (and we also have Schumer to worry about in the Senate). Note that on October 2, 2019 we are starting to hear about plans of the left to go after Vice President Pence. If the Left succeeds in removing Trump and Pence who is next in line to be President? That would be Pelosi, who launched the effort to satisfy her blood and power lust.
       Here we need to look at who supports President Trump. In the (white) Christian population those who are Fundamentalists or Evangelicals support Trump because he supports Israel. In the Jewish community supporters are mostly Orthodox. But in the (white) Christian population who are not Fundamentalists or Evangelicals supporters are likely gun owners who don't want the likes of Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Schumer taking away their guns. So with three out of four of these enemies being Jewish they may find it hard to distinguish between Orthodox Jews and others (secular, Reform, Conservative) who want to take their guns away. What I saying here is that if there is a civil war it may be unsafe to be any kind of Jew in America. Maybe this is the Plan of the Lord with respect to getting most or all Jews to move back to Israel. The vast majority of my friends (and readers) are Christians, but if this nonsense doesn't stop we may be forced to make aliyah (move up to Israel). That's where my wife and I want to be buried but we are not in a hurry to make it so, while Pelosi would like to expedite completion of our final plans.
[size]

Spreadsheet for Figure 5. Also Maxine Waters calls for putting President Trump in solitary confinement.

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Waters_odds_and_solitary

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 8:44 am

More from yesterday's posts:

Greg Rubini‏ 
[ltr]@GregRubini[/ltr]
 18h18 hours ago
More
19. The Italian Connection of Spygate is very important.
we still know little about it.

not just Mifsud, also Italian spy agencies and the Vatican involved.
that White House lunch on Oct 18, 2016 was a BIG "Thank You" to the Italian PM Matteo Renzi.

That's Mifsud in the box. He's not looking that good these days.

IMPEACH   IMPEACH EG8TcRoWkAIvyhM
20. and remember:
NOTHING happens in Italy without the APPROVAL of the Vatican.

Italy is infact a COLONY of the Vatican.

and the Vatican has powerful tentacles also in Washington DC.
think Georgetown University... a Jesuit University
founded in 1789

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 9:08 am

Rubini contd:

21. and the Jesuits have 28 Universities all over the US.
28 Universities...

guess where the "Social Justice" push, came from...
check the (Jesuit) Georgetown University homepage

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's where I get into trouble. We identified Pope Francis as the Black Pope: the Jesuit Pope.
Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh: Gorsuch attended Georgetown Preparatory School, a prestigious Jesuit prep school, where he was two years junior to Brett Kavanaugh, with whom he would later clerk at the Supreme Court and eventually serve with as a Supreme Court justice.[17][18][19] While attending Georgetown Prep, Gorsuch served as a United States Senate Page in the early 1980s.[20] Gorsuch graduated from Georgetown Prep in 1985.
Question

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 am

link to www.judicialwatch.org (secure)]

President Donald Trump were (was)unlawfully monitored by the State Department in Ukraine at the request of ousted U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, an Obama appointee. Yovanovitch testified “in secret” to the House impeachment inquiry against Trump on Friday, October 11, 2019. 

Her “secret” testimony was leaked to the New York Times during the hearing. 

Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations by ordering subordinates to target certain U.S. persons using State Department resources. 

Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch. 

Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department and will continue gathering facts from government sources.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:33 pm

Not hard to follow:

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

President Zelensky was elected because he promised to clean up corruption in Ukraine.

In fact, President Zelensky told President Trump on the July 25th call that “we wanted to drain the swamp here in our country... You are a great teacher for us and in that.”

Quote Tweet

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
· 21m
Before sending that text, Ambassador Sondland had a phone call with the President.

Sondland asked President Trump “what do you want from Ukraine?”

The President said, “I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I want Zelensky to do the right thing... to do what he ran on.” 
twitter.com/repscottperry/…

1:52 PM · Nov 5, 2019
-----------------------------------------

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Mark Meadows
@RepMarkMeadows

The Volker/Sondland transcripts lay it out:
@realDonaldTrump
wanted to clean up corruption in Ukraine, and ensure taxpayer funded aid wasn’t going to corrupt causes.

Only D.C. Democrats could spin protecting taxpayer money into an impeachable offense. Blatant partisanship.

1:25 PM · Nov 5, 2019·

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:55 pm

IMPEACH   IMPEACH EInF4nUXsAArUnH?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 3:13 pm

The top Republican Points going in~

The July 25 call summary — the best evidence of the conversation — shows no conditionality or evidence of pressure;

● President Zelensky and President Trump have both said there was no pressure on the call;
IMPEACH   IMPEACH Web
IMPEACH   IMPEACH Image?cs_email={{GUID}}&cs_stripeid=15351&cs_offset=0&cs_containertype=web&cs_esp=powerinbox_web

● The Ukrainian government was not aware of a hold on U.S. security assistance at the time of the July 25 call; and

● President Trump met with President Zelensky and U.S. security assistance flowed to Ukraine in September 2019 — both of which occurred without Ukraine investigating President Trump’s political rivals.

The President's state of mind at the time of the call:

“Trump had a deep-seated, genuine and reasonable skepticism of Ukraine and U.S. taxpayer-funded foreign aid” due to its “history of pervasive corruption” which operated “independent of and preceding any mention” of Ukraine’s alleged 2016 election interference and Hunter Biden’s involvement with Burisma.
video snippits of the proceedings:  
https://twitter.com/GQ225/status/1194646993827717121

Back to top Go down

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: I WATCHED, I PONDERED, AND THE CONCLUSION CAME TO ME!~   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 7:22 pm

THE TWO TESTIMONIES, INVOLVING A CHOREOGRAPHED NATO SPEECH AS TO WHY THERE SHOULD BE A BORDER BETWEEN RUSSIA AND EUROPE BUT NOT U.S. & MEXICO WERE SPEWED OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF NONE OTHER THAN THOSE TWO MOST FAMOUS CARTOON CHARACTERS :::::::

PINKY AND THE BRAIN

HA HA HA

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Fold
Jul 29 2019 11:34:19 (EST)
Reminder re: impeachment.
2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach POTUS.
53-47
Logical thinking.
You are watching D's 'con' liberal base using 'hope' tactics while maintaining 'POTUS obstruction of Justice' FAKE NEWS narrative.
Think 2020.
Q
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 3:22 pm

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-dems-caught-omitting-pro-trump-evidence-from-new-impeachment-transcript/?utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=twitter

After Friday's open testimonies, they had to go back to Schiff's lair in the basement for more that night.

On Saturday, the Democratic lead House Intelligence Committee released parts of the transcript of National Security Council official Tim Morrison and purposely left out key information to continue their anti-Trump witch hunt.

The House Democrats purposely waited until Saturday to release the transcript because they knew it made President Trump look good and even when they did release it, they purposely left out key information.

“I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed” Morrison said while talking about the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. This quote doesn't even show up in the Democrats' “key excerpts” document.

And another:
Lee Zeldin[size=15][size=1]Verified account[/size] [ltr]@RepLeeZeldin[/ltr] Nov 16
More[/size]
Just finished the depo of OMB staffer, Mark Sandy, in Schiff’s Capitol basement bunker. He came in to testify about why there was a hold on aid to Ukraine. His answer was very bad for Schiff’s fairy tale. This transcript needs to be released BEFORE the next public hearing on Tue!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 3:45 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/anti-trump-cia-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-and-his-associate-lt-col-vindman-are-still-attending-white-house-meetings/

(Guess we can all say his name now)  So, one more outrage:

The liberal mainstream media is reporting that whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was working with Schiff witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in plotting this latest attempted coup of President Trump.

And now what was once rumored appears to be true — that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was speaking with Ciaramella and may be his source for this latest attack on President Trump.

This information was leaked by the CIA plotters to their comrades at the Washington Post.
And they both continue working in their jobs.  (that's frosty)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Video is 2 minutes. These people are so stupid. You’re gonna love this.

https://twitter.com/bigleaguepol/status/1197235876658647041

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Big_le10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 2:55 pm

HOW ABOUT WE HAUL CNN IN FOR A CONGRESSIONAL REVIEW?
--------

Some twitter quotes.

This morning Dems prove “a lie can go around the world before the truth can put its pants on”.

The Lord detests lying lips but delights in the truth. Prov 12:22

(So Schifty's head should be exploding right about now as he CONTINUES to follow up with blatant lies.
Sondland's just hanging his head-can't even look at AS)
And CNN has not replaced it's banner. Ugh.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Suspend YOU, they can; stop US, they CANNOT. The Farce is with them; The FORCE is with US. DARK TO LIGHT!

Twitter just banned one of the accounts carrying this news.  This got the ban:
IMPEACH   IMPEACH EJ1xndaX0AA1tgM

[ltr]
Comment on the ban:[/ltr]

Oh the left is scared shitless of this going out, they might have to admit their impeaching the president for going after THEIR corruption. Hey @jack, YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH ITS GOING TO COME OUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH NANCY PAYS YOU TO SILENCE US!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

IMPEACH   IMPEACH EJ1aK29XkAcjCXH

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 3:46 pm

KEVIN SHIPP:

"Vindman Confirms Ukraine Offered Him Defense Minister Post 3 Times

A foreign government pitches a US government intelligence official to come over and work for them? This is called an espionage pitch. What prompted Ukraine to do that? What is in Vindman's personal life that made him a mark?

----------------------
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/19/vindman-confirms-ukraine-offered-him-defense-minister-post-3-times/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 3:54 pm

More from Kevin:

So what did his National Security supervisors see in Vindiman's actions that made them concerned? Skeletons in the closet?

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/national-security-council-superiors-voiced-serious-concerns-about-alexander-vindmans-judgment/

---------
retweet:
How about a dishonorable discharge for #Vindman
IMPEACH   IMPEACH 27a1Conduct unbecoming
IMPEACH   IMPEACH 27a1Lying under oath
IMPEACH   IMPEACH 27a1Undermining @POTUS on foreign policy

Kevin says: Bull's eye Carl. All cause for dishonorable discharge.
---------------------

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 4:09 pm

I didn't find Kevin Shipp in any of this, Dove. Where are you finding that information? Are you reading something that you forgot to post a link too?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Sorry.  I thought his twitter was just KevinShipp, but there's an underscore:

https://twitter.com/Kevin_Shipp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 4:30 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23SerialBrain2&src=tyah

Here's an SB2 decode I don't remember seeing, and I can see why he would leave it out of a yt video.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJwcr4dWwAAUX7q.jpg

On 2nd look, it was just posted yesterday, so maybe it will show in a video.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Polly researched Vindman,   Marie Yovanovich and CIAr@m#lla  and came up with that and much more.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MJsTquX9WMk/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:11 pm

NUNES opening statement  11/21.  ON FIRE.  🇫🇷Sock it to 'em, sock it to 'em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=514&v=lOUcIeGC8Yo&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:17 pm

“Vindman Is A Disgrace To All Who Have Served” Navy SEAL, Benghazi Hero Blast Vindman For Undermining President Trump’s Foreign Policy

Clown Show: Lt. Col. Vindman Thinks He’s President, – Says He’s Responsible For Creating The Cohesive, Coherent Ukraine Policy

Revealed: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman’s Peers Said He Was “Lazy And A Chow Thief” – They Wanted Him Out

“Mr. Volker, You Just Took Away Their Entire Case!” – Watch Ambassador Volker Destroy Schiff’s Show Trials In Less Than One Minute (Video)

Boom! Rep. Ratcliffe Gets Under Secretary Hale To Admit US Aid Was Withheld In Pakistan, Lebanon, Honduras And Other Countries… Not Just Ukraine!

Lights Out – Sondland: ‘President Trump Never Told Me Military Aid Was Tied To Investigation Into Bidens’ (Video)

PRIME LINK:
https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-just-exposed-a-second-secret-sleeper-cell-working-in-the-executive-branch-against-this-president-417813/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 5:17 pm

"YOU GUYS WANNA BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF HISTORY?" Mike Turner on Impeachment Hearing Day 5

Aaaaaand, the wrap up. Only 5min 15sec but Mike Turner could have kept on going for a solid hour. And oh, that stone face look on Fiona Hill’s face could have broken a mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pxtj9P3T4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 11:21 am

Rep. Doug Collins this morning:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 11:37 am

Soros connections to Schiff, the White House, etc.

https://www.leagueofpower.com/news/all-these-soros-connections-to-impeachment-figures-are-pretty-weird/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 4:05 pm

POTUS names his team.

https://twitter.com/GregRubini

Pat Cipollone & Jay Sekulow are fire breathers, if you've never heard them argue in court you've missed out. The rest are mainly surrogates that are comfortable in front of a camera & faces people know. Starr is impeachment experience, and Dershowitz will defend the constitution.
...there is also Pam Bondi, another excellent lawyer"
-----------------------------

Schiff is going to lead that team from the house. The rest are just window dressing.
Schiff went to Harvard. Guess who was his professor?
Yep Alan Dershowitz.
Should be a sight to watch Schiff be schooled on constitutional law, by the person who taught him.

--------
assembling this 'Dream Team' of lawyers for the Senate Trial is like assembling 12 armored divisions with 2000 tanks to kill a mosquito.

This is not just for defense.
This is for an overwhelming ATTACK.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 4:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAHLHWkq0jQ   10min

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 6:29 pm

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17

51-49.
-
No more witnesses.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:04 pm

Dove wrote:
https://twitter.com/FollowThe17

51-49.
-
No more witnesses.

Yeah, just saw that a few minutes ago.

Last week didn’t Rudy G say he wanted to keep the impeachment separate from the criminal evidence against Biden and what happened in Ukraine? Looks like he got his wish by a mere whisker.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:57 pm

On the way to Fl.  Look at those smiles!

IMPEACH   IMPEACH EPpQnmtWoAM0dfR?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 11:55 am

The best trial takeaway by far !   chuckle

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1223100076974735360

MSM commentary:  Adam Schiff stood. He was ready to go to the podium. He only had to do about 3 steps to get there. Jerry Nadler had to do about 12.
"It's the FASTEST I've seen Jerry Nadler move, in the 25 years that I've known him."

hilarious

IMPEACH   IMPEACH EPnnex_WsAUHfYr?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.teaparty.org/jerry-jerry-jerry-schiff-fumes-as-nadler-races-past-him-to-deliver-impeachment-qa-finale-video-426578/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:11 pm

I can't see who's in the middle:  It's funny tho.

https://twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/1223309497118142465

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPEACH   IMPEACH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPEACH IMPEACH   IMPEACH   IMPEACH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPEACH IMPEACH
Page 1 of 1