Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED Empty
PostSubject: Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED   Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 7:02 am

How preposterous.  The inherent dangers in this are HUGE.
Past time to get Newsom out of there.

California adopts nation's broadest gun seizure laws

By Melissa Leon | Fox News

California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom signed 15 gun-related bills into law Friday, tightening the state's already-stringent Second Amendment restrictions.

One of the bills, which expands a so-called "red flag" law to allow co-workers, employers and educators to seek gun violence restraining orders against firearms owners they fear are a danger to themselves and others, was vetoed twice by Newsom's predecessor, Jerry Brown.

Newsom also signed a companion bill allowing the gun violence restraining orders to last one and five years...

[link to www.foxnews.com (secure)]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED   Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 7:18 am

Here is the PASSED legislation:

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB12

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB61

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Commifornia Gun Grab Laws PASSED
Page 1 of 1