Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND Empty
PostSubject: THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND   THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 12:51 pm

ALSO SEE UNDERGROUND FIRES: https://twitter.com/Valentinesday1/status/1183136351643824128
THIS COULD HAVE HUGE SIGNIFICANCE.  SO FAR ONLY SPECULATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLkF6zLxg_U&feature=youtu.be  6 MINS

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND   THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Dove, it pains me to continually see saved people that cannot fully understand the "world system" because at one time, i was just like them. there is not one damn thing in the world system that is not corrupt, no matter how pretty it is or how sweet it smells....NOTHING !!!!....it boggles my mind at just how bad things are out of kilter
Back to top Go down

THE TRACK OF CAL CORRUPTION~SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND
Page 1 of 1