Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no Empty
PostSubject: Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no   Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 7:04 pm

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2326

Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no doubt they hope, Arg, Colombia)
Frank.
40 Metro stations have been destroyed by fire in Santiago.
now expanding all across Chile.
Trump has marines readying to be sent to Venezuela out of North Carolina.
Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than
that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no doubt they hope, Arg, Colombia)/
Is a very sad time my friends are just in shock.
buildings very old and historic are being burnt down in Valpraiso. These predate those in San Francisco...
They keep asking me, telling me, the U.S. must do something. All is lost.
Soldiers now in the streets, in Santiago and across the country.
Policemen where HAMMERED all day, since yesterday. For a while there was NOTHING on the streets.
Really flipped my friends out ...they were not certain there was even the m military serving the duly
elected president or not. There is no doubt still the risk of a Coup D'etat...with Pinera being zapped.
My friends are freaked because they already lived through 17 years to overcome the last dictator,
and they see it happening all over again...with no hope.
Let e know if you hear or know of anything. Send me everything.
I believe Chile is a test case for how they will attempt with Soros funded,/Chinese commies gangs, paid students
to attack our cities. We are not at all immune. I think Chile the test case, the prototype, and our Deep State CIA
of course is in on it all.
C

Oct 20, 2019
Back to top Go down

Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no   Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 7:06 pm

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2326

HAS THE BROTHERS DREAM BELOW, LAID OUT THE DEMOCRATS PLAN TO SEAT PELOSI AS PRESIDENT? Concerning Vision Below:Is it a Parallel of today?-From Wikipedia-CARL ALBERT Speaker of U.S. House of Representatives
FROM JASON W.Parallel of today?-From Wikipedia-CARL ALBERT Speaker of U.S. House of
Representatives
When Speaker John W. McCormack retired in January 1971, during the second
half of Richard Nixon's first term as president, Albert was elected Speaker
of the House of Representatives.
In September 1972 Albert was witnessed driving drunk and crashing into two
cars in the Cleveland Park neighborhood of Washington.[9]
As the Watergate scandal developed in 1973, Albert, as Speaker, referred
some two dozen impeachment resolutions to the House Judiciary Committee for
debate and study.[10] Also in 1973, he appointed Felda Looper as the first
female House page.[11]
In 1973, during Albert's second term as Speaker and Nixon's second term as
president, Vice President Spiro Agnew was investigated for tax evasion and
money laundering for a series of bribes he took while he was governor of
Maryland. Agnew resigned as Vice President and eventually pleaded nolo
contendere to the charges. This event put Albert next in line to assume the
presidency should that office have become vacant. This was the first of the
two times he would be in this position.Speaker Albert (seated at right)
behind President Gerald Ford during the 1975 State of the Union

Under the provisions of the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States
Constitution, Nixon nominated Republican House Minority Leader Gerald R.
Ford to succeed Agnew as Vice President in October 1973. As the Watergate
scandal began to unfold and the impeachment process against Nixon began, it
quickly became apparent that if Nixon resigned or was removed from office
before Ford was confirmed by both houses, Albert would become Acting
President under the Presidential Succession Act of 1947. Albert would have
been forced to resign from the office of Speaker as well as the House.

This was the first occasion since the Twenty-fifth Amendment's ratification
when it was possible for a member of one party to assume the presidency
after a member of the opposing party vacated the office. As Speaker of the
House, Albert presided over the only body with the authority to impeach
Nixon and had the ability to prevent any Vice Presidential confirmation
vote from taking place in the House. This meant Albert could have
maneuvered to make himself Acting President. But he concluded that, as a
Democrat, he had no right to inherit a presidency that had been won by a
Republican ticket in 1972. He later said that if he had become Acting
President by succession that it would be in the national interest for him
to resign immediately after the House and Senate had confirmed a Republican
Vice President.[citation needed] The Vice Presidency was vacant for about
seven weeks; Ford was confirmed and sworn in December 1973.

Nixon resigned on August 9, 1974, and the office of Vice President was once
more left vacant when Ford succeeded Nixon that day. This event put Albert
next in line to assume the presidency for a second time. Former New York
Governor Nelson Rockefeller was nominated by Ford, then confirmed and sworn
into office as Vice President in December, settling the question of
presidential succession.

A different issue arose during Albert's last term in office when he was
confronted with the Tongsun Park scandal. He was accused of accepting gifts
and bribes from a lobbyist who was also a member of South Korean
intelligence. Albert denied having accepted bribes and admitted receiving
only token gifts, which he disclosed. He decided to retire at the end of
the 94th Congress in January 1977, and after leaving the House he turned
the gifts over to the General Services Administration as required by law.
Albert was never charged with a crime.[12][13][14][15]

--

Oct 19, 2019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Civil Unrest Is Erupting All Over The World, But Just Wait Until America Joins The Party...   Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 7:14 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/civil-unrest-erupting-all-over-world-just-wait-until-america-joins-party

Civil Unrest Is Erupting All Over The World, But Just Wait Until America Joins The Party...

Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Sun, 10/20/2019 - 17:55

Authored by Michael Snyder via The End of The American Dream blog,
All over the globe, the mood is turning sour.  Anger and frustration are bubbling over, and protests are becoming violent in major cities all across the planet.  In some cases economic pain is driving the protests and in other cases political matters are motivating the protesters, and it has been a very long time since we have seen so many angry protests happening all over the world simultaneously.  Unfortunately, many believe that what we have seen so far is just the beginning.  Global economic conditions are rapidly deteriorating, and as economic pain intensifies that is only going to make everyone more frustrated. 
And here in the United States, the drama surrounding the potential impeachment of Donald Trump is going to greatly escalate the political tensions that are already deeply dividing this country.  No matter how things turn out, a large percentage of the population is likely to be deeply frustrated with the result, and that could very easily lead to tremendous civil unrest.
Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no Protest-2-Public-Domain

But before we get to Trump, let’s take a look at what has been going on around the rest of the world first.  In Chile, we are witnessing violent protests unlike anything that we have seen in decades…
[/size]
Quote :
Three people died in a fire in a supermarket being ransacked in the Chilean capital early Sunday, as protests sparked by anger over social and economic conditions rocked one of Latin America’s most stable countries.
Santiago’s Mayor Karla Rubilar told reporters two people burned to death in the blaze and another later died in hospital, after the huge store controlled by US retail chain Walmart was looted.
[size][size]
Economic conditions are tough in Chile and rapidly getting tougher, and it is very unusual to hear of “looting” in a country that is normally so stable.
Meanwhile, political corruption appears to be the main motivation for the violent protests in Lebanon…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Thousands of demonstrators poured into downtown Beirut for a third day on Saturday, hours after overnight clashes erupted between security forces and protesters leading to large-scale arrests and several injuries.
Demonstrations have engulfed various parts of Lebanon for three days. Many protesters called for the resignation of the government and demanded the “downfall” of a political class that has ruled the country since the start of its 15-year civil war in 1975.
[size][size]
When people lose hope that things are ever going to get any better, they tend to take to the streets.
Unfortunately, corruption appears to be a way of life over in Lebanon at this point, and there seems to be little hope of major reforms any time soon.
In the UK, the drama surrounding the Brexit saga drew “hundreds of thousands of people” into the streets of London this weekend…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Hundreds of thousands of people have marched in central London to demand a new referendum on whether Britain should remain in the European Union, as parliament voted to delay a decision on whether to back Prime Minister Boris Johnson‘s revised Brexit withdrawal deal.
The march organised by the People’s Vote campaign is thought to be the largest yet, drawing anti-Brexit supporters from across the country as parliament sat on a Saturday for the first time since the Falklands conflict in the 1980s.
[size][size]
Yet another Brexit agreement appears to have failed, and many are wondering if it will ever be possible to get one through Parliament.
Many of those favoring Brexit are hoping for a “no deal” exit from the European Union at this point, and meanwhile many of the “remainers” are holding out hope that there will somehow be a second referendum.
Over in Spain, violent protests have erupted night after night in the aftermath of the arrest of nine key pro-independence leaders in Catalonia…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Barcelona saw its fifth consecutive night of violence on Friday, in the wake of Monday’s Supreme Court ruling that jailed nine pro-independence leaders for their role in the 2017 secessionist drive. The disturbances last night were particularly virulent, in terms of their duration, intensity and use of violence on the part of protestors, who were very aggressive toward the police.
Violent groups surrounded the central headquarters of the National Police in the Catalan capital, throwing objects, putting up barricades and setting fire to trash containers. As the sun set, the protests moved to the center of the city, where the regional police force, the Mossos d’Esquadra, used an armored vehicle with a water cannon. At least three police officers were injured in the rioting.
[size][size]
These protests may fade after a while, but they are not going away.  Those involved in the pro-independence movement in Catalonia are very passionate, and it has widespread public support.
Of course the protests that have made the biggest splash on the global stage have been the relentless pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.  Despite the brutality of the police, the protesters just keep coming back again and again, and “tens of thousands” of protesters were in the streets once again on Sunday…
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Tens of thousands of pro-democracy protesters took to Hong Kong’s streets on Sunday, once again defying a police ban on the assembly and undeterred by a brutal attack against a leader of the organization that called for the march.
The huge turnout, which included families, children and the elderly, demonstrated how the movement now in its fifth month continues to have widespread support, despite the increasingly violent tactics used by protesters and escalating use of force by police.
[size][size]
Here in the United States, we don’t have protests like this going on right now.
But we could very soon.
The impeachment process is bringing a focal point to the deep anger that has been building on both sides of the political spectrum for many years.  Now that this process has begun, there is no going back, and both sides believe that there is only one result that will bring justice.
For the left, any result that does remove Donald Trump from office will be a bitter disappointment.  The Democrats in the House of Representatives are going to draft articles of impeachment, and they believe that they already have the votes they need to send those articles of impeachment to the U.S. Senate.
If the Republican-controlled Senate does not vote to convict Trump and remove him from office, this will greatly upset the left, and could result in an explosion of anger in our city streets.
On the other hand, if the Republican-controlled Senate does vote to convict Trump and remove him from office, tens of millions of hardcore Trump supporters are going to be absolutely livid.  There would be an explosion of righteous anger on the right, and it would almost certainly spill into our city streets.
Of course it is likely that both sides will start protesting well before there is a final result, but once the final vote in the Senate happens that is when things are likely to get very interesting.
The Democrats should have never gone down this road, because one way or another this process is going to tear us apart.
If our founders could see us today they would be rolling over in their graves, because this is not what they intended.
[/size]

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no   Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chile is in a state of take over by communists, based out of Sao Paulo (somehow, I don't understand this other than that it is a staging ground for Communist take over of also Peru, Ecuador, Brazil no
Page 1 of 1