Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. Empty
PostSubject: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 6:03 am

Including filings.  Sundance is brilliant.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/04/reconstructing-justice-flynn-defense-submits-outstanding-sur-surreply-to-counter-prosecution/

One of the most stunning things to me is the circular twist in logic that permeates everything the left does.  And it doesn't take a degree to know something's not right with it; it takes discernment.  It's of the snake and the Spirit reveals it.
Yet so many in our populace don't see.
-------

(I have an article on Black's Law stating that it always was a farce, and that it is not recognized in our courts.  I'll add it if I can find it. Not that it's in play here.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 6:38 am

Russiagate spelled out.  With Halper and Misfud, do we now have all the important players?

Is there more to Russiagate-Ukraine than Crowdstrike, money laundering, and a general Trump smear campaign ?  What more is Soros and the Atlantic Council responsible for?
(I hate to confess my ignorance, but I don't do well when I can't pronounce the names of the people involved).

Sundance goes deep.  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/03/why-john-brennan-peter-strzok-and-doj-needed-julian-assange-arrested-and-why-uk-officials-obliged/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 9:21 am

Back to Flynn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2470MpTKzOI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 9:33 am

Hannity last night:  Guest John Solomon brought out more facts on Biden-Burisma, including:

Burisma representative was communicating with Obama State Department

He also brought up GEORGE SOROS for the 1st time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 10:05 am

A layman's summary of the various courts in our system with links to more in depth study.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1191470586511478784.html
-----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 10:44 am

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise

What the media won’t tell you about Schiff’s transcripts:

One of his star witnesses said our Ukraine policy is STRONGER under
@realDonaldTrump
than it was under Obama.

Turns out the Dems’ claim that Trump undermined U.S. interests was just another one of their lies.

[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]

6:13 PM · Nov 4, 2019·

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 11:10 am

John Brennan contracted with a PRIVATE intelligence  (SPY) agency to do the dirty work:
Hakluyt & Company - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakluyt_&_Company
Hakluyt & Company is a British strategic intelligence and advisory firm, and since 2011 has been a trading name of the renamed company Holdingham Group Limited. Pelorus Research is another trading activity of Holdingham Group, started in 2011, providing research to investment managers. The company is headquartered in London and has subsidiary offices in New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney. Hakluyt avoids publicity, but is regarded as having a reputation for discretion and effectiveness.

According to Greg Rubini, that would blanket Stefan Halper, Alexander Downer, Joseph Mifsud...
https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1191719085106769920?s=19
Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. EInWD3HWwAIVqRi

The NY office is a 3 minute walk from Trump Tower.

Hakluyt also connects to HRC and CF through Downer
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/03/meet-hillary-clintons-other-more-powerful-shadowy-oppo-research-firm/ …

---------------------------------
AND THIS IS PRETTY HILARIOUS, AS RUBINI OUTS THE 'LEAKER'

Greg Rubini‏ [ltr]@GregRubini[/ltr] Nov 3
[size=1]More
[/size]
1. BREAKING:
Eric Anthony Ciaramella, born Feb 22, 1986
registered as DEMOCRATIC
Voter ID number: 003427486
[THREAD]
Ciaramella GIVES UP

https://twitter.com/GregRubini

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 1:56 pm

BONGINO PULVERIZED THE LEFT LAST NITE ON HANNITY~PULVERIZED!!!  UNDER 2 MINS OF 
MAKE MY DAY:

https://twitter.com/Surfermom77/status/1191362422159732736

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. EIkmEWpXsAIgLJb

A POST ABOUT SHIRTS:   Very Happy   AND CHEERS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Another glorious Fox'er, Steve Hilton, who never hesitates to punch hard and on target, lands multiple blows on Marie Harf, (former State Dept spox under John Kerry),
(delivers) a total thrashing. Hilton accuses Harf of covering up for the Biden’s AND John Kerry.

https://twitter.com/carrieksada/status/1191742356271190017   under 2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..   Dove's Daily 11-05   Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's Daily 11-05 Flynn's Freedom Battle, Spygate..
Page 1 of 1