Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES Empty
PostSubject: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 6:17 am

CodeMonkey suggests reading here for explanation of what they're having to work with, through and around.

https://www.coindesk.com/93-days-dark-8chan-coder-explains-how-blockchain-saved-his-troll-forum

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 12:06 pm

You know the former 8chan BO, Fredrick Brennan, AKA: HW=HOT WHEELS, TWIT:  https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT

Is on a mission to destroy 8kun and Jim Watkins personally.  He's sanctimonious, viscious and relentless.
And a liar, and a first class jerk.  But that hasn't prevented him from doing damage, apparently.

I'm having a hard time thinking that Q resources couldn't solve the whole caboodle in a heartbeat.  (But Watkins said he wasn't interested in pursuing DOD)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Dove wrote:
You know the former 8chan BO, Fredrick BRENNAN , AKA: HW=HOT WHEELS, TWIT:  https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT

Is on a mission to destroy 8kun and Jim Watkins personally.  He's sanctimonious, viscious and relentless.
And a liar, and a first class jerk.  But that hasn't prevented him from doing damage, apparently.

I'm having a hard time thinking that Q resources couldn't solve the whole caboodle in a heartbeat.  (But Watkins said he wasn't interested in pursuing DOD)

Anyone here ever taken the time to become familiar with psychopathy? Well I have. Referring to Brennan - This is a typical behavior pattern, among many others. Now I'm no head-shrinker but I can usually spot one of these people from a mile off. Lots on the net about it. I have books from respected head-shrinkers on it. Two of the very best books on the subject and in my library. BTW - psychopath / sociopath . . . no difference. Same animal with different names.

Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES 51KmwNDKSlL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_

Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES 51DK1joLPxL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 4:39 pm

Lizard blood makes you that way. Researcher will grasp what I just wrote. Cold blooded, and hell yes, I don't just believe it, I know it!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 8:11 am

HERE WE GO !

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/11/06/breaking-exclusive-the-criminal-indictment-against-fredrick-brennan-hw_beat_that-qanon-8kun-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

full unredacted indictment at link:

[size=40]Breaking Exclusive: The Criminal Indictment against Fredrick Brennan (@HW_BEAT_THAT). #QAnon #8kun #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT[/size]

November 6, 2019 by Neon Revolt

Well folks, it seems like the Watkins have finally hit back at Fredrick Brennan, after Brennan’s relentless efforts to repeatedly deplatform their new websites across multiple vendors have come to a head.

For earlier today, the Watkins served Brennan with a subpoena earlier, and Brennan almost immediately took to Twitter to talk about it:
But for whatever reason, Brennan left out a number of items in the indictment itself (one can speculate as to why certain items were missing from Brennan’s upload, since he was given the full indictment).
Brennan also mistakenly referred to the indictment as a “civil” lawsuit.
It is not a civil indictment.
It is a criminal indictment, with actual jail time attached, if proven guilty.
And because this is a libel lawsuit, in which the Watkins have to prove “actual malice.”
Given Brennan’s abundant tweeting history (and the number of items attached to the indictment itself), one has to wonder how difficult actual malice will be to prove,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 8:43 am

UPDATE NOV 8, 2019   (Not good news)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rWKNPQJ7i16kFfTKShh3Q/community?lb=Ugwzt1p6Iw-ltTkE-DR4AaABCQ  includes cease order and comments.

Watkins Xerxes16 hours ago

In case anyone is wondering what is going on with our domain names. According to Tucows, we have violated their agreement. number 17.3 >> https://opensrs.com/wp-content/upload...
However we did not violate any laws or break any rules. So step by step following the justice system. Redress will be sought. I will do my best to get our website back online. Let's ring a bell in the evening and in the morning all over this land.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 5:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rWKNPQJ7i16kFfTKShh3Q/community?lb=Ugyby31416cMCB1v-wp4AaABCQ

(Video this morning was 2 hymns)

Watkins Xerxes22 hours ago

So when Tucows.com deplatformed my company. It left the domain names that we used in a bad position. There is n ICAAN rule that won't let domain names move for 60 days. So it will be a few more days until those domains are useful again. Please use Lokinet. Maybe I can sing again later. I will surely cucumber dance. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. @Neon Revolt wrote an interesting book. I am going to buy it, read it and make my own opinion on it.

1st comment:

Neon Revolt21 hours ago (edited)

Thanks for the shout-out. You can have one on the house, especially since they're very hard to get right now. And as a way of saying "Thank you" for all you guys are doing!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 9:36 am

Watkins is out of country at the moment.  He did mention he receives many death threats.
He said the problem as it stands is the ICANN regulations (above post), but we are close to
the end of the 60 day migration hold.

He said Lokinet is the way to go.  A few people are sometimes accessing 'qresearch' thru lokinet,
fewer are able to post.
They're going to put up more simplified instructions for how to access loki.  I thought NeonRevolt's
directions sounded doable, but I haven't tried yet. 
Now is probably a good time to get set up and ready.

He's been sick, but got his voice back yesterday enough to sing some hymns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBKWrkYLGo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 9:48 am

Just found this:

Watkins Xerxes15 hours ago

I found a place in the Beta studio where all the cool kids comments were congregated. I have released the Krakon so to speak. If your comment was held before. It is probably live now. So peruse the comments and enjoy. There were some spam comments for gold, and repetitive urls that I did not release.
Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES Ce7P_oASG3yR5sYwAbiHutew2otZJMd-a1Xpk5zT5Has4QuH0B4CRFzCyYYmV7q3CS6fqCRLqqJABFQ=s826-nd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES   Update on 8kun  11-06  NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on 8kun 11-06 NEW: WATKINS FILES CHARGES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: