Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017 Empty
PostSubject: I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017   I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:13 pm

More at all the links. Swamp draining is hard work.

US lawmaker calls for probe into possible $418M arms sale to Kenya

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/03/us-lawmaker-calls-for-probe-into-possible-418m-arms-sale-to-kenya.html

Quote :
A North Carolina congressman is calling for a probe into a potential $418 million contract between Kenya and a major U.S. defense contractor announced on President Obama's last day in office -- a deal the lawmaker claims reeks of cronyism.

Trump slams Pelosi, Schumer as Russia meeting pics emerge

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/03/trump-slams-pelosi-schumer-as-russia-meeting-pics-emerge.html

Quote :
President Trump got to work exacting revenge Friday on top Democratic lawmakers for demanding his attorney general's resignation over past meetings with Russia's ambassador -- after pictures emerged of the same lawmakers in similar meetings, exposing them to "hypocrisy" charges. 
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in particular, has egg on her face after she told Politico reporters that she had never met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Republican AGs helping Trump - by suing administration

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/03/republican-ags-helping-trump-by-suing-administration.html

Quote :
Just hours before his first address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday, a cheery President Trump posed for pictures with roughly 20 Republican attorneys general. "These are some great people here," the president said – fully aware that the AGs are in the midst of filing a flurry of lawsuits against the Trump administration.
Why?
"Sometimes it turns out the best way to help President Trump ... is to sue President Trump," Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley explained to Fox News.

Schumer pulled visa strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/03/schumer-pulled-visa-strings-for-indian-athlete-now-accused-child-sex-abuse.html

Quote :
A snowshoe racer from India whose entry into the U.S. to compete was made possible by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer was being held Friday in a New York jail on a sex charge.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017   I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:22 pm

And while you are at it don't miss the Lisa Haven video (linked below) posted today by ColonelZ. Everyone needs to see that one. It's a WHOPPER-DOOSEY!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16011-critical-alert-deep-state-activatedi-cant-say-any-more-or-ill-be-censored

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy … – Busy Day in the Swamp and SHIFT is Hitting the Fan. – Four Must See Fox News Links Inside – 03 March 2017
Page 1 of 1