Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress Empty
PostSubject: Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress   Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:00 am

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/470657-stone-verdict-guilty

sentencing will be on Thursday, Feb 6 at 10:00 AM EST.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress   Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 7:29 pm

The Obama appointed  Judge who presided over the Stone case  is the same one who cleared HRC of Benghazi liability due to her emails in May of 2017.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/335402-federal-judge-drops-lawsuit-against-clinton-over-benghazi
"A federal judge in Washington D.C. on Friday tossed out a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton that alleged negligence in her email security was the cause of two Americans' deaths in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.
U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson, appointed by former President Obama in 2010, concluded that Clinton used her email in the course of her official duties and dismissed the wrongful death portion of the suit on technical grounds, according to a report by Politico. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Roger Stone Guilty of Lying to Congress
Page 1 of 1