Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does Roger Stone Lie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Does Roger Stone Lie? Empty
PostSubject: Does Roger Stone Lie?   Does Roger Stone Lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 8:52 pm

Did Roger lie? Stone in a swingers "sex" club, Bob Dole orgy smear article, Kristen Davis and the NXIVM cult, Stone J6 inconsistencies, spaces held to attack truth, clips from A Storm Foretold, people arrested for J6 and their connections to Stone, WOOZNEWS clip, Spicer on Flynn's firing, and much much more....

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Does Roger Stone Lie?   Does Roger Stone Lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 8:59 pm

It sure puts his arrest in a different light !

Flynn said he had just done an interview with Roger Stone.

Want to know what Roger Stone thinks?  Watch this!

I think these boys have had a stern talking to-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Does Roger Stone Lie?   Does Roger Stone Lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 6:20 pm

The >up on top< video is one of the best.  Slam dunk, knock your socks off.
They brought the goods.  A bushel full.  Lots more than just Stone!  
---
We can only go by what info we find.  And I do have some trepidation over the number of 'flips' we've witnessed. And that there will be more. Yet the history of these guys tells the story.  
If they were given the option to flip....I kind of doubt that.  When were they ever trustworthy.  Why think they would be now, regardless of a short rope future if they don't.

I'm kind of loving that they're being exposed.  Especially that one M.F.'er.  I heard he's not nearly as smart in real life as he thinks he is.  HA!
----
Overall there's a limit to the number of flips Patriots can endure.  Eventually there has to be solid ground, (which is basically Trump) or we will digress into F this,  'every man for himself' and there goes unity.
There are more than enough 'bad news' challenges/threats coming against us for one lifetime, for sure.   
And only a dippy-do would think Pats could raise a militia that could take on the mil or DS.
Speaking of military, I hope the right one shows up.  And even then, I don't see it as all warm and fuzzy, after what we've been shown (real or not, it goes into the head).
Oh well...Matrixx and Shady put out a blockbuster.  Really try to see it.
I'm going to check the gitmo roster again, just in case.. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Roger Stone Lie?   Does Roger Stone Lie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Roger Stone Lie?
Page 1 of 1