Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:16 am

... --- ... .-. ..- -. (sos run)!
THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP!
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE , NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST O 
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THSee, I Told You So: FORCE THIS OR DIE AMERICA (SGT)IS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER! 
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICE FULL AND STAND TOGETHER

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by Sharp FBI Work

2. ONE WORLD RELIGION: POPE FRANCIS TRAVELED TO THAILAND AND PRESENTED BUDDHIST SUPREME PATRIARCH WITH ‘DECLARATION ON HUMAN FRATERNITY’ PEACE COVENANT OF CHRISLAM SQ;PREPASRIG THE WAY FOR THE AC'S RULE AND REIGN 

3. Your Food Supply at Risk: What You’re Not Being Told | Joel Salatin

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ Empty
PostSubject: Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by Sharp FBI Work   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 am

HUGE: Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by Sharp FBI Investigative Work – Strzok’s Angry and Scorned Wife Turned Him In After Finding Texts on His Phone! 

HUGE: Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by Sharp FBI Investigative Work – Strzok’s Angry and Scorned Wife Turned Him In After Finding Texts on His Phone!

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ Joe-Hoft-150x150 by Joe Hoft November 29, 2019 

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ Strzok-evil-2-600x398

Oh my – the reason corrupt FBI agent Peter Strzok was caught texting his lover in the FBI, Lisa Page, was not due to incredible investigative work.  The reason was the oldest explanation in the book – his jealous and scorned wife!

We are only now finding out how Peter Strzok got caught texting his mistress Lisa Page at the FBI.  He was outed by his wife –

Quote :
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ PJ6cF6rA_normal

Stephen McIntyre@ClimateAudit

[ltr]turns out that combined resources of Mueller investigation and FBI did not identify the problematic Strzok-Page texts. It had the most old-fashioned explanation of all: Strzok's wife. https://twitter.com/MonsieurAmerica/status/1199047179328843777 …[/ltr]

[img(17.900000000000002px,18px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/274c.png[/img]Austere Scholar Monsieur [img(17.900000000000002px,18px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/274c.png[/img]@MonsieurAmerica

Need a Karmic-Justice laugh?

Gather round and listen how Chief of Counterespionage was compromised by his own wife who (after confronting "hat-trick" Lisa) turned over incriminating tryst evidence to FBI which would then end up as public spectacle & exculpatory diggs for Flynn.

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ UivBFI3PRCsXKKp-?format=jpg&name=small

3:22 PM - Nov 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

432 people are talking about this

Sidney Powell summed it up – “There is some justice in that!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POPE FRANCIS TRAVELED TO THAILAND AND PRESENTED BUDDHIST SUPREME PATRIARCH WITH ‘DECLARATION ON HUMAN FRATERNITY’ PEACE COVENANT OF CHRISLAM    ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:24 am

LINK:

ONE WORLD RELIGION: POPE FRANCIS TRAVELED TO THAILAND AND PRESENTED BUDDHIST SUPREME PATRIARCH WITH ‘DECLARATION ON HUMAN FRATERNITY’ PEACE COVENANT OF CHRISLAM SQ;PREPASRIG THE WAY FOR THE AC'S RULE AND REIGN 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Your Food Supply at Risk: What You’re Not Being Told | Joel Salatin   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:29 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/11/your-food-supply-at-risk-what-youre-not-being-told-joel-salatin/

Your Food Supply at Risk: What You’re Not Being Told | Joel Salatin

November 30, 2019

from Reluctant Preppers:
https://youtu.be/AWEkAP1x9D8

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: QANON NOVEMBER 27 2019 – Q’S TRIPCODE VERIFICATION   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:56 am

http://thephaser.com/2019/11/qanon-november-27-2019-tripcode-verification/

#Q

#Q

#Q

By The Phaser | November 29, 2019

from prayingmedic:

QANON NOVEMBER 27 2019 – Q’S TRIPCODE VERIFICATION
VIDEO:
Soon, Q will verify his identity and tripcode with photographic proofs.
https://youtu.be/TL0IeokqWvE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Good videos!!  Thank you.  Very Happy

Tracy Beanz research thread

1. OIG BOMBSHELL!! Hidden within the OIG report on McCabe's leak to Barrett of the WSJ, is an astronomically damning correlation between Loretta Lynch, the NY Field Office of the FBI, McCabe, and the NYPD.

is here: https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/985526771557814273

Plus I see I misinterpreted that memo as being from inside Q Team, not inside c_a.  OOOPS!
I thought it fit well for us.  It feels to me like we're always on defense. lol.
I'll have to track it down and correct my comment. (the correct source of the quoted document comes from the praying medic video.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-30-2019~STRZOK-PAGE~POPE-CHRISLAM~FOOD~Q~
Page 1 of 1