Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along

Go down 
AuthorMessage

David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along Empty
PostSubject: David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along    David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 5:22 pm

From David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447
or Revelation 4 Revelation 4:7

Revelation 4:7 
7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an bull, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
 David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along David_10

2006 ESA Mirror Image Of Cydonia Mars Face Cherubim
 David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along Cydoni10

Ephesians 3:7-13 
I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.
Back to top Go down

David Flynn's Collection Book Page 447 He Has Been With Me All Along
Page 1 of 1