Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO   UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 10:27 am

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2344

READ THE FLASHBACK STORY ON MY HEADLINES ON 'THE DAY THE SEA CAUGHT FIRE OFF OF PAPAUA New Guinea, 12 YEARS AGO 
https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-health/methane-explosions-nuclear-force-lie-wait-west-coast
HELLO STEVE

LET ME EXPLAIN SOME THINGS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THINGS A BIT MORE:

1> YES INDEED A LEVEL 7 QUAKE IS PLENTY BIG ENOUGH TO CAUSE A HUGE AND VERY DEADLY TSUNAMI.

2> SOMETHING THEY DID NOT TELL ABOUT IS THE PIEZOELECTRIC BEHAVIOR OF THE THE ROCKS WHEN THE P WAVE OF THE EARTHQUAKE IS BUILDING UP.

3> ALSO THE P WAVE BUILD UP OPENS FAULT LINES IN WHICH THINGS CAN HAPPEN

4> THE PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT ACTS LIKE A SPARK PLUG TO IGNITE ANYTHING WHICH IS FUEL MIXED WITH OXYGEN. THIS INCLUDES BIOMASS AS WELL AS HYDROGEN AS WELL AS METHANE.

5> IF THE PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT IS BIG ENOUGH IT WILL CAUSE WATER TO BREAK DOWN INTO HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN THUS HAVING A BURNABLE MIX BEFORE THE BUBBLES EVEN HIT THE SURFACE.

THAT WHY THINGS ARE ALSO VERY DIFFERENT NOW IN EARTH QUAKES BECAUSE SO MUCH ELECTRICAL ACTION AND RF AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE ACTION LIKE OLD OLD TIMES

Dec 12, 2019

• VERY VERY IMPORTANT ALERT:SCIENTIST OVERVIEW OF WHY ALL THE NASA FLIGHTS ON WEST COAST UP AND OVER THE OCEAN ALSO! 

• https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2343 https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-health/methane-explosions-nuclear-force-lie-wait-west-coast

• SCIENTIST OVERVIEW OF WHY ALL THE NASA FLIGHTS ON WEST COAST UP AND OVER THE OCEAN ALSO!
  • THE HOLES OFF THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA ARE INDEED METHANE BUBBLE REMAINS AFTER THE BUBBLES POPPED ( SOME EXPLODED I AM SURE)

• US NAVY CHECKED AND THERE IS INDEED NOT ONLY METHANE POCKETS PAST TENSE BUT METHANE CURRENT IS A SET OF DANGERS.

• LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU IN A CLEAR WAY

• UNDER THE WHOLE WEST COAST (, BAJA TO NORTH OF VANCOUVER IN CANADA) THERE IS A LARGE POOL OF FROZEN METHANE UNDER THE WHOLE AREA ( WHICH NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT). WHY YOU ASK WHEN IT WOULD BE A LOVELY NATURAL RESOURCE???

• THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

• UNDER THE METHANE POOL ARE FAULTS (UNDER THE POOL CRACKS) WHICH IF THEY WOULD DRILL PAST THE METHANE POOL AND OPEN A HOLE TO THE MAGMA FLOW BELOW THEN YOU CAN KISS THE ENTIRE PACIFIC WEST COAST OF NORTH AMERICA BYE BYE.

• SO NO ONE DRILLED

• HOWEVER,

• THERE IS A FAR MORE SERIOUS DANGER PENDING

• THE DANGER TO SAY IT SIMPLY IS AS FOLLOWS:

• CONSIDER WHAT YOU GET WHEN SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLON TONS OR MORE OF SUPER HEATED METHANE HITS THE SURFACE OF THE OCEAN WHEN THE UNDERGROUND VOLCANOES BLOW ?

• ANSWER IS THE SUPER DAD OF ALL BOMBS WILL LOOK LIKE A LOSER CHUMP WHEN THE MASSIVE FIREBALL EXPLODES OUT AND SECONDARILY SUCKS OUT 1.8 TRILLION TONS OF OXYGEN FROM THE ATMOSPHERE.

• AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE SIMPLE PICTURE IT WILL BE MASSIVELY UGLY.

• Dec 12, 2019

• https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-health/methane-explosions-nuclear-force-lie-wait-west-coast

Methane Explosions with Nuclear Force Lie In Wait Off the West Coast

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 13:24.

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Cascadia%20methane

The list of dangers related to the Cascadian Subduction Zone continues to grow my grim with each passing day. This article deals with the methane danger facing the West Coast. The effects for Cascadia are not made readily available. and I am certain this oversight is intentional for financial reasons (eg insurance and property values would be threatened). To gain a fuller understanding that methane accumulation off the West Coast poses, we will have to look at the aftermatch of the Gulf Oil Spill.

Large and Numerous Deposits of Methane Found Off of the Northwest Coast

There is a study in the Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth  which indicates that methane vaults were found on the Washington margin in 2009 and since that time, the number has grown exponentially. The original discovery was make about 30 miles from the coastline. The methane bubles are gejerated. The study revealed why the bubble plumes, all 1700 in the original discovery, appeared where they did. The appearance of the methane suggests that the cause is due to underlying geological activity. The methane emergence is due to fluid rise through the faults generated by the moving plates as one plate is moving under the Cascadia plate. Methane explosions are expected to become a major problem both at sea and on land. 

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Bubbleplume_map_770-e1553621545846

Red stars show locations of methane bubble plumes off Washington’s coast. The light gray is the shallow continental shelf, less than 175 yards below the surface. The blue is the deeper margin and abyssal plain. Image Credit: Dr. Johnson University of Washington

Many have asked me if there are going to be random explosions as a result of the increased presence of methane of the West Coast. The answer to that question lies in what happened in the aftermatch of the Gulf oil explosion. 

The Gulf and the Methane Problem

The oil emanating from the seafloor contains about 40% methane, compared with about 5% found in typical oil deposits, said John Kessler, a Texas A&M University oceanographer who is studying the impact of methane from the spill. Kessler et al, in June of 2010, warned the public that methane was not going to dissipate on its own and that it would continue to increase and come ashore with unpredictable results. Merchant Marine expert, Captain Kelly Sweeney, while appearing on the CSS on July 10, 2010, made similar predictions in which he stated that he and many of his sources feared catastrophic methane explosions near several coastal cities which could be triggered by the right atmospheric conditions combined with the high levels of highly flammable methane. Sweeney also added that the methane cannot escape the water column that the oil is trapped in. The use of highly dangerous Corexit pushed the surface oil into the water column. Corexit does not dissipate oil spills. BP used this substance because they were being fined for every square mile that the oil covered. The use of Corexit limited their financial exposure but increased the risks to the people in the region. Dr. Wilma Subra has found that when the oil is pushed into the water column, the mass becomes devoid of oxygen. The only biological item that can survive is algae. This should get your attention. I am certain the readers have noticed the plethora of TV ads on algae as the next biofuel. Additionally, there is a second effect. When the oil is pushed into the water column, methane is concentrated and it never dissipates on its own as it grows in size and explosiveness. 
John Boudreaux, director of the Assumption (LA.) Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness has said there are concerns that the gas can build pressure under the clay layer that lies above their local aquifer. According to Boudreaux and geologists, once the aquifer reaches a pressure greater than 75 to 85 pounds per square inch, the clay layer might not hold back the accumulated gas and a set of major explosions could occur. Something unexpectedly triggered an emergency flare 40 feet high at the Bayou Corne, LA. The potential force of the explosion is frightening. 

An explosion of this magnitude would be within the range of one and a half B83 thermonuclear (hydrogen) bombs, according to scientists.

In 2014, in the aftermatch of this discovery, Louisiana officials have suddenly and without comment [url=http://www.ldaf.state.la.us/portal/Portals/0/FOR/publications/forest fire/laburnban.pdf]banned outdoor fires[/url]. Such an accumulation was found in the Bayou Borne Community (pictured below). This became the first example that officials in Lousiana had with regard to massive methane explosions and collapsed surface land creating massive sink holes.  
Ray Charles could see these dots connecting on the wall. The following is a live example of what Cascadia and points south running through the Baja are in for. 

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Gulf-Sinkhole+Debacle

In July 2010, BP found a mega pocket of highly pressurized methane gas in the Gulf of Mexico. The EPA and the President chose to ignore the publicized findings. Nobody in the mainstream media bothered to speculate as to the potential dangers. Publicly, the federal government did not answer the obvious questions, namely, where are the concentrations of the mega pocket of highly pressurized methane gas likely to migrate to and what would be the ultimate effect? It has been years since this discovery, and the public is expected to believe that BP and the government had no idea of the ramifications of the discovery of this magnitude. This is still a hidden and totally unpublicized danger.  
As Gulf Coast investigator, Dr. Wilma Subra stated, that the oil/Corexit is in “…the air, the water table, the sea floor sediment,  the shallow surface of the beach, it is in the estuaries,… it is in the water column at 3,000-4,000 foot depth, the prevailing winds bring in the oil/Corexit to the shores and the substances are deposited inland. ..The environmental impact will last for generations.” The people of Bayou Corne, as well as at least 28 other Louisiana communities near the coast, are finding out how accurate Dr. Suber’s observations, offered in February of 2011, truly were accurate and prophetic.

A Case In Point

There are multiple reports of manhole covers blowing their top. There are also reports of people hearing underground explosions up and down the West Coast. One such event occurred in LA.
From KABC in LA:

Quote :
An underground explosion in downtown Los Angeles popped out manhole covers and sending heavy smoke pouring out into the street.

The force of the explosion pushed up four manhole covers. Witnesses reported seeing heavy smoke coming out of the street in the 200 block of South Hill Street and several other nearby locations when the incident occurred at 12:30 p.m.

Firefighters responded and said there were no reports of injuries.

Elaine Balden of Pasadena was stopped at a red light downtown when she saw the explosion nearby.

"All of a sudden, the street explodes," she said. "Literally the manhole cover went sky high, flames coming out of the street. Very scary. I turned around."

About 50 residents were without power for a short time.

The cause of the explosion is under investigation....

Conclusion

It is almost as if we are watching the beginning of the movie Ghostbusters but instead of witnessing the appearance of evil entities, we are witnessing the beginning of methane bombs waiting to unleash their destructive power. Please refer back to the nublear bomb explosiion type of potential posed by methane in the earlier example at the Bayou Corne. 
There are more dangers yet to be revealed with regard to the Cascadian Subduction Zone.

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO   UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 10:51 am

NOW I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD!
HOW DO I GET FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SEE THIS WHEN BLIND AND ASLEEP ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Strange Things Are Happening In The Waters Along The West Coast, And The Fish Are Starting To Disappear   UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 pm

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/strange-things-are-happening-in-the-waters-along-the-west-coast-and-the-fish-are-starting-to-disappear

Strange Things Are Happening In The Waters Along The West Coast, And The Fish Are Starting To Disappear

December 11, 2019

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Time-Running-Out-For-America-Public-Domain-600x424

Something is causing the waters just off the west coast to heat up dramatically, fish are dying off in staggering numbers, birds that feed on those fish are also dying off rapidly, and scientists have discovered 15,000 holes in the ocean floor off the coast of California. Oh, and scientists don’t know for certain why any of these things are happening. Unfortunately, the mainstream media is not emphasizing this crisis, and so most Americans don’t even know what is going on. But the truth is that what we are facing is extremely serious. In fact, officials have taken the “unprecedented” step of shutting down the federal cod fishery in Alaska for the year because of the lack of fish. We are seeing things happen that we have never seen before, and this is definitely going to affect our food supply.

So why are the fish dying?
Well, nobody knows for sure, but some officials are blaming the “marine heat wave” that has been happening in the waters along the west coast. The following comes from KING5 News…

Quote :
A massive warmer-than-normal pool of water that’s formed in the Pacific Ocean off the Washington coast and up into the Gulf of Alaska may already be wreaking havoc with our weather.

This is something that I have written about previously. Scientists are telling us that water temperatures are “as much as 6 degrees Fahrenheit above normal”, and if such conditions persist we could see millions upon millions of fish die.
At this point, we are being told that this vast expanse of water is roughly “1,000 to 2,000 miles” in size in the eastern Pacific Ocean.
Hopefully this “blob” will go away soon, but that hasn’t happened so far, and nobody really knows what is causing it.
Meanwhile, fish are dying off at an absolutely staggering rate. As I mentioned above, there are so few cod off the coast of Alaska right now that officials felt that it was necessary to shut down the federal cod fishery for the entire year…

Quote :
In an unprecedented response to historically low numbers of Pacific cod, the federal cod fishery in the Gulf of Alaska is closing for the 2020 season. It’s a decision that came as little surprise, but it’s the first time the fishery has closed due to concerns of low stock.

When I first heard about that, I was quite stunned.
And the outlook for the future looks quite grim, because officials are telling us that there are “next to no” new eggs…

Quote :
A stock assessment this fall put Gulf cod populations at a historic low, with “next to no” new eggs, according to NOAA research biologist Steve Barbeaux, who authored the report.
At their current numbers, cod are below the federal threshold that protects them as a food source for endangered Steller sea lions. Once below that line, the total allowable catch goes to zero — in other words, the fishery shuts down.

The birds that feed on those fish are also dying off in large numbers.
Because of a severe lack of fish, they are literally dropping dead from starvation, and at this point there isn’t much that officials can do about it. The following comes from the Big Wobble…

Quote :
In November 2019, thousands of short-tailed shearwaters birds migrating from Alaska were washing up dead on Sydney’s iconic beaches and the bird deaths had nothing to do with the massive wildfires in the area, thousands more, short-tailed shearwaters were dying out at sea, in what was confirmation of the incredible fish shortages in the Pacific Ocean. The corpses had been spotted at several shorelines including Bondi, Manly and Cronulla. The birds were migrating back to southern Australia to breed after spending the summer in Alaska. But, according to experts, a higher number than usual are dying on the way due to a lack of food. The birds need to be at full strength to make the 14,000km trip over the Pacific but the krill and other fish they feed on have apparently dwindled due to sea temperatures rising.

Let us hope that things will return to normal eventually, but there is no guarantee that is going to happen.
Our planet is becoming increasing unstable, and really weird things are starting to take place.
Speaking of weird, scientists are telling us that they have found 15,000 holes in the ocean waters off the California coast…

Quote :
Thousands of strange round holes scooped out of the ocean floor have been uncovered along the coast of California.
Some measure nearly 600 feet across, but scientists are unsure how they formed.
As many as 15,000 holes have been found during an underwater survey by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI).

I was quite alarmed when I read that, and even more alarming is the fact that scientists are telling us that the cause of all of these holes “remains a mystery”…

Quote :
“The cause and persistence of the pockmarks still remains a mystery, but we find no evidence they were created from gas or fluid in the sea floor in the recent past. The micro-depressions are recently formed erosional features; they are not ‘incipient pockmarks’. Overall, a lot more work needs to be done to understand how all these features were formed, and this work is in progress.”

For a long time I have been warning about what is happening to our planet. Volcanoes are going off like firecrackers all over the globe, and there was another major volcanic eruption in New Zealand on Monday. And earthquake activity continues to rise to very troubling levels. In fact, it was recently reported that there have been almost 60,000 earthquakes of at least magnitude 1.5 around the world over the last 12 months…

Quote :
Earthquake tracking website EarthquakeTrack has recorded an astounding 59,841 tremors around the globe in the last 365 days on December 9. In the last 30 days, a total of 4,172 tremors higher than magnitude 1.5 were felt and 895 hit in the last seven days.

The official story is that everything is just fine and our planet will start behaving normally again soon.
But unofficially, a lot of scientists out there are deeply concerned about what we are witnessing.
A great shaking has begun, and nobody is quite sure what is going to happen next.
About the Author: I am a voice crying out for change in a society that generally seems content to stay asleep. My name is Michael Snyder and I am the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog, End Of The American Dream and The Most Important News, and the articles that I publish on those sites are republished on dozens of other prominent websites all over the globe. I have written four books that are available on Amazon.com including The Beginning Of The End, Get Prepared Now, and Living A Life That Really Matters. (#CommissionsEarned) By purchasing those books you help to support my work. I always freely and happily allow others to republish my articles on their own websites, but due to government regulations I need those that republish my articles to include this “About the Author” section with each article. In order to comply with those government regulations, I need to tell you that the controversial opinions in this article are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the websites where my work is republished. This article may contain opinions on political matters, but it is not intended to promote the candidacy of any particular political candidate. The material contained in this article is for general information purposes only, and readers should consult licensed professionals before making any legal, business, financial or health decisions. Those responding to this article by making comments are solely responsible for their viewpoints, and those viewpoints do not necessarily represent the viewpoints of Michael Snyder or the operators of the websites where my work is republished. I encourage you to follow me on social media on Facebook and Twitter, and any way that you can share these articles with others is a great help.

• TAGS

• Earthquakes

• Fish Dying Off

• Natural Disasters

• Ocean Temperatures Rising

• Volcanoes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CIVILAZATION UNDER WATER... NOTICE DATE IN VID   UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 1:44 pm

CIVILAZATION UNDER WATER... 

https://youtu.be/Pr81CWx7TY0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NASA747 took a very interesting(5213MILE) flight this evening    UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 11:02 am

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2346

NASA747 took a very interesting(5213MILE) flight this evening and i stayed up until almost 2 am in the morning watching this. Based upon what I saw, people are very concerned about volcanic actions taking off in quite a few places.
I spent a few hours this evening watching NASA747 B74S flying a very long monitoring pattern after turning inland around Mendocino, Fort Bragg, but they took the time to take readings outside the CA coast from Big Sur up to Mendocino, before turning in and make a long path up to Canada, going 30 km from Mt Shasta along the way to Canada. After looping around near Brooks Canada, they turned 180 deg around and did another monitoring pass 100 km further apart (towards the west) from their previous linear path. When they came back, they went out about 600 km offshore, before turning back to the US.

The very long loop that NASA747 took tells me a lot, that the heating is very extensive and they are concerned about the Idaho batholiths reactivating, not to mention Mt Shasta. It is fairly obvious from the very long tracks what has caught their interest.
a long path up to Canada, going 30 km from Mt Shasta along the way to Canada. After looping around near Brooks Canada, they turned 180 deg around and did another monitoring pass 100 km further apart (towards the west) from their previous linear path. When they came back, they went out about 600 km offshore, before turning back to the US.

It is almost midnight as I write this, the plane took off at 6:05 pm and they are not due to land until 3:41 am in the morning. Right now they are taking a direct 62 deg tack towards Mt Lassen, and I am monitoring this 3rd pass right now. Okay, it is 12:18 am, and they did pass about 25 kms west or 345 deg from the volcano, heading out to Nevada now, and I am going to guess that they are going to turn to the right and head back down the spine of CA/NV, back to Palmdale.

I am aware of the methane clathrates after the posts hit, but others seem to have picked up on this hazard too.

I also noticed that NASA802 is flying very careful monitoring loops right over the top of Mt McKinley and then over to the east over near Mt Kimball. I am going to surmise that perhaps that mountain is rising too? That is the only reason I can guess as to why this monitoring is taking place.

I guess it is safe to say that the whole west coast, from Alaska, down to Mexico is being pushed up and towards the NE.

Amazing long loop tonight by this aircraft, they were only 4000 ft below their service ceiling flying, so intense interest here obviously on the part of NASA.

I am going to call it a night for me.

Well, I am still fascinated, NASA747 is closing in on Craters of the Moon national monument, and making slight course corrections to line up carefully, you can sense the pilot corrections by watching the track compass, and the pilot dialed it in from 63 degs to 68 degs now the closer the plane is approaching Craters of the Moon. I will snapshot this, they are coming up on Idaho Falls now. Oops, dialing to 69 degs track, now 70 degs (at 12:43:50 am PST) as the plane lines up.

I wonder if any of the sleeping people in Twin Falls and Shoshone and surrounding towns know that a big NASA747 aircraft has taken a special interest in them?

The plane is definitely positioning, for Craters of the Moon, the pilot dialed back to 69 degs now (12:48:41 am PST) on his line up.

Okay, it is 1:06 am now and the plane is going to go right over the top of the Grand Tetons, but not surprising. At closest pass, 350 deg, the plane will be about 30-35 km from Yellowstone Lake and the park.

Okay, plane turning to the right at 1:16 am, right over the Shonshone National Forest, so Yellowstone was the last spot of interest.

It will be interesting to see if they go down the Wasatch Range in Utah.

Nope, the plane is not, but I saw something very interesting happen around 1:42 am PST in the morning, with another plane at a very high altitude, the 2 planes criss-crossed each others flight path quite closely and both were near the service ceiling. I won't say more.

At 1:48 am in the morning, it looks like the plane is headed to survey the New Mexico volcanic fields on the west side of the state, which are numerous.

I am getting tired out, and will crash now.

- Logical SQ;THE WORRY AND THE FLIGHTS ARE UNPRECEDENTED,BEWARE THE INFORMATION DATA A IS POINTING TO UNIMAGINABLE HUGE EVENTS

Dec 13, 2019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 3D scans show underwater volcano off Oregon coast could explode without notice   UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 12:28 pm

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/tragedy/3d-scans-show-underwater-volcano-oregon-coast-could-explode-without-notice

3D scans show underwater volcano off Oregon coast could explode without notice

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:48.

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Oregon%20volcano

[size=34]By Michael Alexander[/size]
Newstarget.com

Scientists have finished their first 3D scan of an underwater volcano located 300 miles off the coast of Oregon with a base the size of Austin and a main magma reservoir approximately two-thirds of the length of Manhattan.
Dubbed Axial Seamount, the “deep-sea magma monster” is the youngest in the Cobb-Eickelberg seamount chain, a 1,120-mile-long line of submarine volcanoes created by a stationary mantle plume below the shifting Pacific tectonic plate.
UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO Oregon%20volcano

Scientists aboard the 235-foot research vessel Marcus G. Langseth added that the underwater volcano also sits astride the mid-ocean ridge separating the Pacific Plate to the west and the Juan de Fuca Plate to the east – a crossroads location that ensures the constant rise of magma from the earth’s bowels to the seafloor.
This prime location, according to experts, helps make Axial the most active submarine volcano in the region, with geologists noting records of its eruptions in 1998, 2011 and 2015.
Despite its power and the frequency of its eruptions, experts such as Ken Rubin, a volcanologist at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, say the general population need not be worried, as Axial’s location is remote and deep enough that it is “vanishingly unlikely to ever cause anyone harm.” Still, Axial Seamount’s hyperactivity makes it a prime subject for studies, with the underwater volcano serving as a home to the New Millennium Observatory or NeMO, the world’s first underwater volcano observation facility. Additionally, the volcano has been continuously monitored by an underwater observatory network known as the Cabled Array since 2014
According to Rubin, this constant monitoring of the underwater volcano and the results of the studies about it could help scientists better understand other volcanoes, particularly those hidden beneath the sea.

“A significant fraction of Earth’s volcanism happens at places like Axial,” Rubin said, in reference to the mid-ocean ridges, which collectively represent a spine of volcanism stretching about 40,000 miles around the world.

Another benefit that could arise from the studies, Rubin added, is that they could minimize hazards arising from other volcanoes that do pose risks to the public, such as Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano, with its constant eruptive episodes; and Anak Krakatau in Indonesia, which triggered a deadly tsunami back in 2018. (Related: How prepared are you for a volcanic eruption?)

What lies beneath Axial Seamount?

While Axial Seamount’s surface has been thoroughly studied, according to Annie Kell, a seismologist at the University of Nevada, Reno, what lies beneath the so-called “magma monster” remains far more ambiguous.
However, until very recently, getting an inside look at underwater volcanoes such as Axial was easier said than done, according to Rubin, citing the structures’ inaccessibility.
With the recent expedition, however, previously murky details soon came to light.
Not only did the structures started showing themselves in three dimensions, their inherent complexities also started becoming more clear to the researchers: Magma sills streaking through the subsurface became more visible; a field of hydrothermal vents was found sitting above a newly-identified third magma cache.
The 3D scans also revealed one other thing: Axial Seamount might be gearing up for another eruption within the next five years.
Scientists arrived at this conclusion after noting that Axial seems to be “breathing” – a movement that happens when magma rises to the surface, according to Bill Chadwick, a seafloor geologist at Oregon State University’s Hatfield Marine Science Center and oceanographer at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration‘s Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL).
According to seismologists, volcanoes immediately “refuel” or “recharge” with magma right after an eruption.
Scott Nooner, an associate professor of geology at the University of North Carolina, in a NOAA press release, likens the phenomenon to a balloon: “The volcano works like a balloon, inflating with molten rock between eruptions and then quickly deflating as the volcano erupts.”
Chadwick says observing this phenomenon allowed scientists at PMEL’s Earth-Ocean Interactions Program to predict the timing of Axial Seamount’s two most recent eruptions.
According to data gathered during the expedition, Axial Seamount has already re-inflated almost 2.0 meters or roughly 80 percent of the 2.5 meters that got deflated after its last eruption in 2015.
This new data, according to Chadwick, pushed back their forecasts regarding Axial’s eruption.
“A year ago it appeared the forecast window was between 2020-2022, but now we are widening our forecast window to 2020-2024, because of uncertainty in the rate of inflation,” Chadwick said in an update posted in the PMEL website.
Sources include:
StrangeSounds.org
PMEL.NOAA.gov 1
Volcano.si.edu
NYTimes.com
PopularMechanics.com
BBC.com
CSMonitor.com
PMEL.NOAA.gov 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO   UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW  ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE !!! ~ RED ~ALERT~ !!!! PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT OF LARGE QUAKES + METHANE GAS BELOW ~ DAVE HODGES ARTICLE TOO
Page 1 of 1