Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the First Day of Christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On the First Day of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: On the First Day of Christmas   On the First Day of Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 3:42 pm

My true love gave to me~

5+ dems deflecting:

https://americantruthtoday.com/left-news/2019/12/15/democrat-rep-collin-peterson-confirms-he-ll-vote-against-impeaching-trump/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=patriothill-collin-12_15-mid

Rep. Collin Peterson (D-MN), chairman of the House Committee on Agriculture, confirmed Saturday that he plans to vote against impeaching President Donald Trump over his contacts with Ukraine unless, in the unlikely event, additional information comes to light.

Speaking to The Globe on Saturday, Peterson, Minnesota’s most senior member, said, “unless they come up with something between now and Wednesday,” he will vote against impeachment and expects up to five other Democrats to join him.
“Maybe something will change. I doubt it,” the lawmaker added.

The Minnesota Democrat said he believes that the president has “not committed a crime,” while most of his Seventh District constituents oppose the U.S. providing aid to other counties. He also noted the so-called “whistleblower” complaint — authored by a partisan CIA analyst — regarding President Trump’s July 25 telephone with the leader of Ukraine includes “second-hand” information.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On the First Day of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the First Day of Christmas   On the First Day of Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Whitaker (an 8 letter former Acting Atty General  H/T Q  Laughing   ) explains some legal issues to Cavuto (after Holder mouthed off).  He's another who is just awesome.  And Pam Bondi's out there.  And Nunes, of course, deserves a medal or three.  He was great on Maria B's program.  He came right out and
said 'who cares what Comey says".  
Now, if Stealth Jeff brings some heat...Someone that they can't dismiss as the President's mouthpiece.  I keep seeing crumbs:  Huber=CF...step by step, Hillary, closer it comes.

And I've seen 'Evergreen' in very unusual places, and not in the context that we're schooled in.
It's going to be very interesting indeed.
While they try to maintain in this spin cycle of their own making, the evidence is going to absolutely crush them. Awww...Not Sorry!   

Listen to how smart he is:  does my heart good!  So many super intelligent, honest, and composed Team members!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WojWRWhsG_4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

On the First Day of Christmas
Page 1 of 1